[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — mobile setting

Sushil Shandilya on Jan 2, 2018
I can't doing change my lock or screen password. The screen password is getting wrong when i want to reset phone.in imanager privacy password is written that it is wrong and reterive password also wrong.in setting there is no option to change screen lock or password. Main problem is that password getting wrong of screen and not changing, no options to change.
Plz take action fast to solve my problem
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sushil Shandilya, Jan 02, 2018
privacy setting
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Hi Sushil Shandilya, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I'm using Vivo V5 s and my mobile contact list is misbehaving...Some contacts are feeding them self in the mobile...and when I feed a contact my self then automatically the contact is changing it's number itself and Becoming a big problem for me...How I can solve this problem...
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018

Hi Jagadeesh Sai Msdian, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - mobile setting