[Resolved]  Vivo Mobile India — phone has been stolen

My name is ezzie hussain and i live in amravati city in maharashtra state my phone has been stolen on 11/05/19 time 9pm to 9.30pm.
Mobile model : vivo 1610 y55. Imei: [protected]. First registered: jul 17, 2018
Last seen: may 10, 2019
My address : burhani manzil habib nagar no1 amravati 444601
Contact no : [protected]
So please track my phone and give it to me because i have lot of data and some personal contacts in it which is most important to me.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-12 12:19:36

[May 12, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response May 12, 2019
Hi ezzie, we have responded you through Message, we would request you to please check it.

Comments

My vivo y51l hanging mobile new version update
Camera is a dullness
Battery power very low 4 or 5 hrs death
System continuse using for over heat in short time
Karuna K rishi's reply, May 9, 2019
Battery power very low
Charge qoukly discharge problem
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019

Hi Karuna K rishi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
I am krishnayya shetty from torngal bellary karnataka pin.583123, my new series of vivo mobile courier returned, no given back from frist flight courier.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019

Hi krishnayya, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003