[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — regarding network ic

Channarayapatna, Hassan District, Karnataka, India
 Srinivas Baralu on Feb 13, 2019
Hi... This is srinivas from hassan
I purchased vivo v7 plus mobile on 11/02/2018... Till yesterday it was working good... Today automatically network was stopped. I went to service center and enquired, he is telling network ic corrupted i have to change the board it costs around 10000 and i can't even claim warranty also because period of 1 year is over.. Just 2 days only...
I invested 24000 for mobile. By thinking that company is good...
Till now i used different company mobiles, i didn't faced this type of problem...
It's a huge burden for me from vivo
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[Feb 13, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2019
Hi Srinivas Baralu, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Comments

I m bay a vivo mobile y83 pro in six month display line problem I go to my local service center he is not experice man tell me I send ur mobile to other service center I need minimum five working days

Gagan [protected]
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019

Hi Ansh Juneja, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - regarding network ic