[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — vivo y69 update

Indian vivo, India, India
 Dinoj Dinu on Jun 16, 2019
My vivo y69 has not give updation.my phone is still nougat 7.0.and all other mobile companies like samsung, xiaomi, and others phone have recently added pie 9.0.
Vivo has fooled all costomers and not give updation.
My cash worst due to buy a vivo phone.
Vivo is very cheating...
I suggest for all dont buy vivo phones.
Vivo phones have not uptodated.
My vivo y69 has no game mode, no dark mode, and more...
What can i do for my phones updation..
Vivo answer my question and solve the problem.if you have not solve the problem i have not suggest vivo phones to my friends and families..
Vivo😠😠😠
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Hi Dinoj Dinu, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com

Comments

In last month i bought v15 i faced battery became drained very fastely while using mobile network for 5mins means battery drained 20%.if i didnt use the mobile network means it can withstand for one day.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019

Hi Saravana vj, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - vivo y69 update