Vjelectronicsmall.club — I have placed an order online 10 times more amount is deducted from my account and no product is delivered.

Garima Doda on Jan 16, 2019
Hi, I got a shopping link on my Instagram I placed an order for 4.95$ but 43.84$ amount was deducted I raised a complaint to them through they said it will be refunded but nothing has happened no product is delivered and now nobody responds on there live chat option. And after 4 days another transaction is made on my account and amount has been deducted. And I can see many links like that on every social media platform to take money wrongly and nothing g is done to remove them please help in this.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vjelectronicsmall.club - I have placed an order online 10 times more amount is deducted from my account and no product is delivered.

Company:Vjelectronicsmall.club