[Resolved]  VLCC — bridal make up complaint

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my sister for refund my advance which she paid for bridal make up, but the service which is committed by your center is not provided and she denied the package.
After that i have lots of discussion with your centre head vaishali nagar jaipur for refund of my money but still problem in not resolved,

I book bridal make up package for my sister on her marriage before 3 years, and for the same total quotation is approx 25000 rs and for the same she paid rs 2000 in advance.

At the time of starting the package they change the time regularly which was not meet as per our requirement. After some time they deny for the service.

After some time, i visit vaishali nagar jaipur center for the service or product or refund of amount then they deny for the same.
And every time they response come after two days or three days, we need to take permission from senior authority.

But still, my problem is not resolved, every time they give some new excuses.

Now i need my money back only. My contact number is [protected]
Feb 4, 2020
my problem is not resolved
Feb 04, 2020

VLCC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

VLCC
    VLCC Phone
    +91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 12 4471 9700 [Corp. Office]
    VLCC Address
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015