[Resolved]  VLCC — hair wash and blowdry

Horrible experience at vlcc salon, sec 18 noida. It was my first visit at this salon and i decided to get a hair wash and blow dry done. I was asked to sit on a chair and my hair wash started. Then hairdresser informed me that water is coming really slow and asked me to wait for 5 mins. After waiting for much longer (Approx 15minutes) they asked me to shift to another chair. But water at this chair was not warm. I was asked to wait again for warm water (Approx.10 minutes) and finally we proceeded to wash with cold water. For drying hair, they had an old school and slow hair dryer so i asked them to change it. Again i was asked to wait for quite a while. So i decided to walk out of the salon without getting my hair dried. To my surprise, the hair dresser didn’t bother to even ask the reason for it. Upon seeing me leave, one of the management staff came and pacified me to get the hair dry done. This time i paid for such a pathetic experience and average service but never again.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] VLCC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Hi Vidhi,

Please share your concern along with contact details on http://bit.ly/2SpvTSP with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

VLCC
    VLCC Phone
    +91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 12 4471 9700 [Corp. Office]
    VLCC Address
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015