[Resolved] Vlcc Health Care / Wellness — fraud offer

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 swapv on Sep 18, 2018
Vlcc launched on of the offer through which they promised to do head to toe in rs1 rupee. I & my mother in-lows registered under that loot offer.
When we reached to vlcc aundh pune centre they are asking ebill which had not provided by centre & when i called to customer centre about ebill they said we can not provide.
This way i din receive any of the service from vlcc.
Kindly refund the money which was cut down from my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2018

[Sep 18, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Sep 19, 2018

We are sorry to hear this.

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id [protected]@vlccwellness.com with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC

Comments

I have also bought the loot deals with following details:

Order # VLCC[protected] Trnx id 87EDBBF4E343C78118D4
Order # VLCC-18-19-[protected] TRNX id 2248AFD5714362F99955

but the VLCC saloon refused to provide the relevant services and demanded for ebill which I never received. VLCC is a big cheat and they have swallowed Rs 1/ Rs 3 of lakhs of persons like me. So I have decided to go to consumer court. I have already sent my complaint to [protected]@vlccwellness.com but they could not help.
I am uniting all such people who have been victims of this big fraud so that we can collectively sue them in court.

I had purchased deals online through VLCC website and now they are not picking up my calls nor honoring the deals. Worst company every seen. Not refunding the money also.

Mr Anshu Agarwal

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Vlcc Health Care / Wellness - fraud offer