[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — fraudulent manipulation

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Anju Panicker on Dec 15, 2018
I had made a purchase of facial and threading service from the website - vlccwellness.com and made a payment of 1352.04 inr for the same. However, i did not receive any confirmation message from vlcc for it and had to make end number of calls to the customer care to trace my order.

And anyway, no slots are available at the mentioned mulund branch and i was expecting it on an urgent basis. Why is there no display of the terms and conditions of your policy put up clearly while making the payment for the customer to see and understand. Only a check box to tick for the terms and conditions is given, which is very misleading.

I would like to have my refund for the purchase i made, since i do not want to avail this service anymore as the slots are not available as per my convenience. As mentioned, no message of confirmation was sent to me by vlcc.

After a week of non stop chase and shameless non reciprocating attitude from vlcc team, i have decided to file an official complaint against them in the consumer court as well as at the police station.

Anju p
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2019

[Dec 16, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
Hi Anju,

We are sorry to hear this.

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id wecare@vlccwellness.com with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC

+91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 2463 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - fraudulent manipulation