[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — kera fusion-did not get result after spending huge money

komal sharma koo on Jan 16, 2018
Hi i did my kerafusion treatment in vlcc, first when i went the amount was 2500, but aome how they made me pay 6000 rs which is doyble the price, they said the tretment will last me upto 3 to 4 months like 30 to 40 wash, but right after my 2 to 3 wash my hair came back to normal, and big hair loss, i habe taken thia tretmebt in other salons also it reacted good on my hair and got desired results, but after taking tretment in vlcc my hair became dry frizzy and huge hair loss for me, i have paid around 6 thousand and extra for shampoo and conditioner also, i gave my feed back to vlcc they said there execut8ve will call me but no calls yet, it's almost a month no steps is been taken yet.. This is a real fraud, my hair loss and scalp is itching with tjis tretment, i need refund and i need my money back, my hair became miserable, i informed vlcc before but no action is taken yet, i need my money back... Really miserable experience
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2018

[Jan 16, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018
Hi Komal,

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience caused. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Request you to Please share your contact details with us.

Warm Regards,
Team VLCC
Updated by komal sharma koo, Jan 17, 2018
My email id is komalsharmaj@gmail.com
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018
Hi Komal,

Thank you for sharing your email address. Please share the details of the centre as well.

Team VLCC
Updated by komal sharma koo, Jan 21, 2018
323, Diamond Dune, Poonamallee High Road, Next To Pachiappas College, Aminjikarai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600029

Ur center address
Updated by komal sharma koo, Jan 27, 2018
See its 11 days of me complaining but no steps is been taken yet...this is what happens if customer is telling or reporting some complaint...it's 2 weeks and no action is taken yet
Updated by komal sharma koo, Jan 27, 2018
It's been 2 weeks in consumer complaint forum but no steps is been taken yet...
Updated by komal sharma koo, Feb 18, 2018
Hi I got call from vlcc, but they gave me center which is really very far from my home, ttk road center is close to my place..moreover again I can't take risk with my hair, if VLCV can give me ttk center then I can give a try..or else I will not take risk again..thank you consumer forum🙏
Updated by komal sharma koo, Feb 18, 2018
My issue is not resolved yet then don't know why it's marked as resolved, requesting to give me ttk road center it's close to my home..PH road center is very far for me...
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi my email id is komalsharmaj@gmail.com
Hi the center which vlcc provided me is far from my home, ttk road center is close to my home...and problem is solved yet I don't know why it's marked as resolved...thank you consumer complaint forum...ttk road center is close to my place pH road center is very very far...

+91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 2463 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - kera fusion-did not get result after spending huge money