Vlcc Health Care / Wellness — non receipt of service

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Shuvanki on Oct 30, 2019
I enrolled for weight loss at vlcc sector v branch, kolkata on 15.10.19. Had 2 sessions and then 15mins before the 3rd one they called and told me they were shifting so centre will be closed for 10days. After waiting patiently for 15 days i called them so know the status. They informed me it'll take another 20 days. When i asked why i wasn't informed about the shifting before enrollment since it was just 2days before, the lady on phone behaved extremely rudely and hung up the phone. I'm extremely disappointed in their behavior. It's not only irresponsible, it's down right unethical. They knew they won't be able to provide service indefinitely, but still took my money and didn't even bother to inform me. If i was made aware beforehand i could've had the option to decide to join either later on or at some other branch. I do not want to continue with such an irresponsible establishment. You either refund my money or transfer my profile to the new alipore, kolkata branch so that i can avail the services i paid for immediately.

[Oct 30, 2019] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Vlcc Health Care / Wellness - non receipt of service