[Resolved] Vlcc Health Care / Wellness — online order not dispatched order no[protected] dtd 06/10/18

Reshma Barkul on Nov 20, 2018

I have placed online order for VLCC product as per details below.

Order# CCAvenue Reference # Order Date

[protected] [protected] 06/10/2018 21:45:47

It is to inform you that till date same has not been dispatched by VLCC even after completion of 40 days time period. I had raised the complaint 3 times to the customer care but not getting any response.
It is requested to look in to and dispatch the order immediately.
I am attaching the copy of order.
Reshma Barkul [protected]

online order not dispatched order no 000115438 dtd 06/10/18
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018

[Nov 21, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2018
Hi Reshma,

We are sorry to hear this.

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id [protected]@vlccpersonalcare.com with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC
Updated by Reshma Barkul, Nov 29, 2018
In response to the complaint, Vide email dtd 23.11.18 VLCC agreed to dispatch my order.

It is regret to inform you that, till date order not received. While checking the status of my order on VLCC website, status is same as in processing. Even VLCC has not shared any dispatch / courier details.

Kindly look in to and update the status if any improved as i am struggling of my order since last 50 days. Kindly resolve the same earliest.

Comments

Already mail sent on above email on 20.11.18,
kindly dispatch my order immediately.
Already complain submitted @[protected]@vlccwellness.com check your mail. No action has been taken till now I need all documents showing my approval for processing loan. I will not pay a single penny and going to launch FIR against fraud

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Vlcc Health Care / Wellness - online order not dispatched order no 000115438 dtd 06/10/18