[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — refund of my money

Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 praveen nayar59 on Sep 4, 2018
My name is praveen and my mother lathika went to vlcc in mangalore. We 15000 rs together for our treatments for me weight reduction i was paid the advance of 5000rs and my mother she paid the advance of 10000 rs for botox treatment and under eye line filling in date of 29/08/2018. Time:17:34 (5:34pm) 5000rs i paid and 29/08/2018. Time:17:44 (5:44pm) i paid 10000 for my mother treatment one accident happened to my uncle he died because of that i so presently we couldn't do any type of treatment so plaese refund my money back i am requesting you to give it back to me... Please...
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2018

[Sep 04, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Sep 04, 2018
Hi Praveen,

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id [email protected] with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved with the proper resolution at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - refund of my money