[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — regarding laser packages I purchased in jan 2018 with not getting services no bills are given

Gurgaon, India
 DrRichamina on Dec 30, 2018
I purchased the laser packages worth 59000+37000 and the sector 15 gurgaon branch didn't give me bill neither were their services good so i requested a change of center or return the money that's when they stopped entertaining totally. I've the online transaction history available. I officially complained to customer care since september 2018 and they always tell me to wait since the concerned team member is unavailable.
If this the customer support and services you are offering then vlcc should be ashamed of themselves.
I've been a loyal member since 2007 and now with this kind of behavior, i'm highly disappointed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2019

[Dec 30, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018
Hi Richa,

We are sorry to hear this.

Please share your concern along with contact details on http://bit.ly/2SpvTSP with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC
Updated by DrRichamina, Jan 01, 2019
kindly contact me at [email protected]

Comments

kindly mail me at [email protected] i'll share my contact details there
thanks

I have joined VLCC (AS Rao Nagar Branch Hyderabad) office 10 days before. I paid whole money and now they are saying that the branch is under renovation and I need to wait for 2 weeks for the next session.

How INSANE is that?

I am truly upset by this and not sure what to tell...
DrRichamina's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 8, 2019
at least you've some hope it'll open. they've withdrawn their support from my branch & asking me to deal with it myself
I m complaining againts Anand Raguvansi (i think he is Supervisor), he misbehave me & who gave him authority to cancel my order without my permission?
He is saying to block my number for future call. Why?
Please reply ASAP otherwise i will file complaint in Consumer Forum against him.

+91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 2463 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - regarding laser packages I purchased in jan 2018 with not getting services no bills are given