VLCC Health Care / Wellness — very poor service for laser hair reduction and useless customer care

cons_nishant on May 25, 2019
I sent the following complaint to to vlcc on 14th may, 2019. I have not received any response from them and every time i call customer care i am given the standard "24-48 hours". I think it's time to post on public forum otherwise vlcc just doesn't care. Hopefully after this you do.

I have taken a laser hair reduction package at vlcc hsr center, bangalore. I am highly dissatisfied with the service and would like a refund.

Firstly, the person who was performing the treatmen (Miraj was his name i think) doesn't know anything about the laser treatment and i think i was the first ever client on whom he was performing the treatment. He didn't know anything about the settings of the machine, time and speed at which the machine is to be operated. Also he left out a lot of areas and didn't shave properly. I was not even given eye glasses during the treatment.

I complained about the service at the center and asked to consult the dermatologist before taking any more sessions. Turns out that the doctor was on leave an some lady, named reena, posed as a doctor and said she was a dermatologist. This is totally unacceptable and illegal.

I do not want to take any more sessions now and would like a refund!! Expect you to resolve this asap.

[May 25, 2019] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - very poor service for laser hair reduction and useless customer care