VLCC Institute — franchisee got closed and no intimation given and dues not cleared on family card

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 sangvijay2000 on Apr 17, 2019
I had opted for family card in 2014 from VLCC with beauty services worth 45000 rs with life time validity. I stay near vasna road in vadodara and the Vlcc centre was also in vasna
The franchise of Vlcc at vasna got closed and we were not intimated and there was services worth approx 13000 rs pending and no dues on pending services are cleared.
We repeatedly got in touch with Mr Sachin Mane for past 6-7 months who used to run the centre.
He repeatedly gave assurances to reimburse amount eq to pending services but never turned back. now he stopped picking calls. we have all his chat messages with us.
I tried calling customer service number too [protected] but the phone keeps us busy and then gets disconnected. ALso once call was picked up by Ms Mehek, when i started explaining, she started mentioning i cannot hear and disconnected the call. Perhaps i anticipate she could realise it was a complaint and so the behaviour.
On multiple service offers of VLCC on facebook, i wrote my disappointment but no one turned off.
The client no mentioned on my family card is Cl1500095, ISSUED ON 25.7.2014.
i NEED YOUR HELP AND JUSTICE TO clear my dues on pending services from VLCC. when they want clients they keep on calling with offers and when customers try reaching them they are not responding, its one way business with no customer care for VLCC. I expect that this forum will help and do needful at earliest.
you can call me on [protected]. Thanks and looking forward for a positive reply.
Sangeeta ... mail id [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 18, 2019] VLCC Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

2nd Floor, Achu Tower, Second Avenue, Anna Nagar, opposite Sarvana Bhavan, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600040
    VLCC Institute - franchisee got closed and no intimation given and dues not cleared on family card