VLCC Institute — the placement policy

kamla nagar, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Lakshita Das on May 14, 2019
I won't recommend vlcc institute to anyone because the metaphor 'hathi ke daant khane ke kuch or dikhane ke kuch or' perfectly suits to them. don't even dare to go to their institute because they perfectly knows how manipulate someone's mind, I mean they can even easily make my father to join their institute even when he doesn't know much about this field. they are this much manipulative people. they won't provide you any kind of placement this is just ### and nothing else, even if they ever sent someone to any kind of interview that would be just for sales job (inke liye placement ka matlab h kisi dhaabe mein bhi tumhari job lagwa do). total waste of money don't even think about wasting your time and money over here. I'm not from any kind of rivals and bla bla bla, I've studied here and I am very disappointed from my experience.
they never fulfil their words. at the time of admission they will manipulate you to take a full package but at the time of interview or placement they will ask you to if you should have shown interest in only one field like hair, makeup or skin.
so don't ever waste your money on this potty institute.

[May 15, 2019] VLCC Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Lakshita Das, May 14, 2019
i won't recommend vlcc institute to anyone because the metaphor 'hathi ke daant khane ke kuch or dikhane ke kuch or' perfectly suits to them. don't even dare to go to their institute because they perfectly knows how manipulate someone's mind, I mean they can even easily make my father to join their institute even when he doesn't know much about this field. they are this much manipulative people. they won't provide you any kind of placement this is just ### and nothing else, even if they ever sent someone to any kind of interview that would be just for sales job (inke liye placement ka matlab h kisi dhaabe mein bhi tumhari job lagwa do). total waste of money don't even think about wasting your time and money over here. I'm not from any kind of rivals and bla bla bla, I've studied here and I am very disappointed from my experience.
so don't ever waste your money on this potty institute.

Comments

This is to inform you that I priyanka joined VLCC Institute on 12/07/2018.
My enrolment no :- SAM/IN2021/1395
Very bad experience towards institute and their staff, very unprofessional behaviour.
And also still I m not received my certificate.
Waste of money.
1390's reply, Jul 2, 2019
Preet Vihar Branch, VLCC Institute

2nd Floor, Achu Tower, Second Avenue, Anna Nagar, opposite Sarvana Bhavan, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600040
    VLCC Institute - the placement policy