[Resolved] Vmake Visas — not cooperating to provide full refund

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 tahausmani on Jan 28, 2019
Hi, I've recently signed up the services with them and didn't find it worthy at all. I've requested for a full refund however they're not willing to refund my money. I'll be going along with police to their Nehru place office once I'm in Delhi. Meanwhile, is there any other way to let these dacoities stop.
Reach out to me at [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Vmake Visas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vmake Visas Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Dear Tahausmani

This is a response to the complaint posted by you on 28th January 2019. We have gone through our CRM database and found that you commenced the case just one month ago with Make Visas. You have been asked to submit your documentation for your Quebec Immigration process by your case manager but you didn’t respond. He emailed you twice about the documents but there was no acknowledgment from your side. Without having proper documents, how can we continue further? We can’t go ahead without your coordination. Your process has just begun and Immigration is a stepwise process that requires patience and time. We assure that you will get comprehensive Immigration services from our end which is stated on the contract but for that, you have to cooperate with us.

Thanks & Regards
Vmake Visas Team
Updated by tahausmani, Feb 22, 2019
Whatever you've stated above is completely false. I've not taken any services, and I'm not willing to take any further that's why have not submitted any documents and strictly asked on email not to process my file at all. As I don't find you people effective and worthy of paying. Being a customer it's my right to take my own decisions, you can't force me to be in your contract.
Hence, I request you humbly once again to process my refund without any more hassle and let me live happily.

+91 11 4841 4141 [Delhi]
    +91 20 6729 9393 [Pune]
    +91 20 3010 3010 [Pune]
    305, 3rd Floor, Sheetla House, Building No. 73-74, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019
    Vmake Visas - not cooperating to provide full refund