Vmmc & Safdarjang Hospital — discharge issue and terrible staffs

Dheer1982 on Mar 4, 2018
My mom cardiology operation successful done 4 days back. Doctors said now we will discharge but iam moving here and there but no one listening.
Staffs are so rude like policeman and we did crime after coming here in safdarjung hospital. They treating us like slave.
It is perfect that i will say this safdarjung hospital is one way (Like underworld). Where will get trouble to enter but can't come out.
I have paid huge money in operation and medicine. Iam not a rich person. Sisters are only to give injection and medicine as prefer my doctors. No any help. It totally shows difference between sarkari and private. We dont have much money private. Its totally danger to come in government hospital. Pls discharge i will go somewhere else if problem persist again. But i won't come to this hospital again. I can't keep my mom life in danger any more. Pls help help help.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir/ mam
Drinking water freezer is not working properly in ward 27 on 2nd floor. Patients and their guardians are not finding pure drinking water. Some patients are taking water by wash basin toty and some patients are buying drinking water out side .
So please solve above issue kindly. Thanks

Vmmc & Safdarjang Hospital - discharge issue and terrible staffs