Vodafone — change of plan without consent

Nishi Popat on Nov 10, 2019
Vodafone changed my plan from red399 to red299 and is giving me an additional discount of rs 50. The customer care employee gave this suggestion and i told him that i will think about it and get back.in that call i asked him to give a 100 rs disc in the 399 bill and he agreed. I had rolled over data of easy150 gb. They changed my plan and i lost all my internet data and in the new plan only had 20gb.
I didn't realize until i received a message saying that i've used 90% of the data, that's when i realized my plan was changed.
My work was interrupted and i immediately had to fix my wifi and purchase an additional plan coz of the misconduct of vodafone. Please reimburse the additional cost i had to incur because of your mistake!
I tried to reach customer care a lot of times through mail, call and app but now they don't even answer anymore

[Nov 10, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. As we're unable to contact to the given number, we request you to share your alternate contact number with us for further assistance.

Gipsy.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [323]

20776
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone - change of plan without consent