Vodafone India — 4g services not operative + vodafone executives misguidance
Vasai, Maharashtra, India
SuSush_J on Apr 23, 2019
Raised a complaint with vodafone on 25th march, spoke to nodal office executive the same day.
After dialing on 198, 199 n other few numbers, n being misguided by customer care executives on 25th march 2019, i registered for a complaint, service registration number[protected].
1. Enclosing screenshot as evidence - i was misguided into buying a chota credit, had to go for a rs 100 recharge, followed by deduction on dialing numbers [protected], [protected]. Deductions done, thanks to the vodafone team for misguiding me, wasting my time and money! I want my due refund.
2. The number for vodafone galleries are not updated on google
3. Complaint - i did buy a pack for 4g for 90 days (Rs 509 recharge) starting from 4th march. I travelled to vasai on 20th march 2019 from pune. From 20th to 27th march, i could not avail the 4g services, if at all it worked in h+ mode.
After the complaint, also on speaking to the nodal office team executives i was assured to get call from vodafone technical team within 2days of raising a complaint. That did not happen, unfortunately.
I travelled to pune after my 48+ hours of complaint. N now, the 4g service is better in pune, but slower than usual, concluding, my service has disrupted to some extent.
Request you to:
1. Explain why was technical team failed to call me within your agreed 48 hours tat
2. Help me refund for lapse of 4g services from 20-27th march. If the same cannot be done-look into resolving my concern and extend my 90 days to the number of days my service was lapsed.. Ie extend my validity by +8days.
3. With respect to complaint raised, do not close it on your own. Loop my mail id into the actionabled taken, keep me informed, take my feedback before closing the complaint.
4. Please train customer care team into providing accurate information, n not misguiding customers.
Multiple calls made on 25th march only added to frustration caused by ineffectiveness n inefficiency of vodafone team, filled with regret on my end for wasting my time
After multiple follow ups since 25 march 2019 to last call i received was on 22 april 2019, the team had not initiated working, n its been almost a month, no resolution is provided.
Initial complaint on 4g nt working stands true. Vodafone failed to provide me refund or a proper solution on 4g, neither are they extending the timeline for 4g for whcih services were lapsed for couple of days
[Apr 23, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|7 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|