Vodafone India — abusing the customer at vodafone store

Korattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 VGMuthukumar on Nov 11, 2019
I visited the vodafone store at (995p, 2nd ave, anna nagar, ranganathan garden, annanagar east, chennai, tamil nadu 600102) for migrating my sim from postpaid to prepaid. The store person said, migration is not possible now as my bill date just passed. Before i go i had a discussion with customer care and based on their advice only i visited the store. From the store i called the customer care (198) again and explained them what happened in store, they asked me to hand over the phone to store representative. The store representatives denied talking to the customer care. Then they asked me to walkout of their store and go to some other store or port out from vodafone network.

[Nov 11, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. As we're unable to contact to the given number, we request you to share your alternate contact number with us for further assistance.

Gipsy.