Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 2, 2023

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1247

I recently purcahsed a Vodafone prepaid connection. I wanted to use GPRS on the Plam Treo (GPRS Enable Handset). So I recharged 90 for a month validity to use GPRS, Its been a week or more.. still struggleing for them to send me GPRS settings. I have tried to call the customer care for help however the reps are not responding weel, when I asked for a manager I was transfered the call waited for some time and the call was disconnected. I have alleast spoken to about 4-5 reps. Still waiting to get GPRS. Above which I am told that the validy of GPRS for a month would begin from the date of recharge and not them sending setting. I have already lost more than a week and a lot of effort to get the settings. I still don't see any hope getting the setting soon. I work in night and its touch to chase cusotmer care reps to get simple settings. I am surprise no body have even tried calling me. All my effort to get the setting are failing. Please help.
Thanks and Regards,
Ashish M
Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone not providing gprs settings for SonyEricsson w58oi.Vodafone customer care people not responding to this issue..
My CRM Sim not ready to connect internet Please check it
please sent gprs configeration settings to no:[protected]
i have Nokia2600 classic handset which have web (GPRS) function but still vodaphone not giving me GPRS service. i want this service to browse internet and have information about various medical and engeneering institute as i am a student of science student under assam higher secondary educational council.
HELLO

MY VODAFONE PROBLEM IS NET ( GPRS NETWORK IS NOT AVAILABLE ) WHY SEND ME QUERY HANDSET MOTO RAZER M3I

My name is sasikumar at kanya kumari dt. My mobile number is [protected]. that number is used in last 4 years. Now iam activate in vodafone live. My mobile handset number is Nokia 7610. But the vodafonelive (gprs) settings are not issued for the vodafone care. And my complaint was credit on 19.06.09 and 23.06.09. The customer care answer your problem will clear to 25.06.09 afternoon 12.00 pm. But the any officer are not solve my problem. So please rectify my problem.
I have Nokia2600 classic handset which have web (GPRS) function but still vodafone not giving me GPRS service. When i call to customer care they didn't solve my problem. So i called another time they ask me wait and told that to connect with higher official people but without connecting they disconnected my call. My call time is 7.45pm dated on 06/01/2010 my mobile no is [protected]. I need breif explation of they delay.

Thanks and Regards
Gopi

Student — vodafone live

i cant use yahoo messenger on my phone using the software i downloaded from yahoo site through vodafone live. however i am able to browse all sites from my browser. i cant even use google talk appplication on my phone because i am not able to connect to internet using vodafone live again. pls help, mail me ASAP
Hi Manish,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/55dpC and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
I m not getting GPRS ssetting in my iPhone 3gs as i have called customer care for a whole moth n not get settings....

they only say that they have sent the settings but no settings are received.....

my phone no. is [protected]....

I have recharged from Vodafone for Rs. 295 and I was cited the offer that I would be given Rs. 300 talktime. But even then I got a recharge of Rs. 267.45 citing that your promotional offer is invalid.

This is cheating. This bloody Vodafone is looting its customers like anything. We should take them to Consumer Forum.

Vodafone — Fraud in recharge

I recharged my ph with INR 111.00 on 18th Mar;that was a full talktime offer as was told by the vodafone's toll free service 121 . now the problem is , i was credited with only INR 98.63 ps ( the decimals were not for sure), and i was assured that the balance will be credited within 2 hrs. but, it didn't happen ! a day after my recharge, i called customer care and they gave me a complaint no. for reference. nothing happened with that. again, today i called the customer care not once, but 6or 7 times in a row, within a span of 15 mins. they say that the balance was credited to my account,. when i questiond to justify how would it happen without my knowledge, (as some sms must have been sent if it happened, rite !), they have no answer. it seems like a fraud to me cos, they transferred the call to some higher enquiry section thrice and when i questioned the same thing strongly, they mumbled for some time and they all of a sudden disconnected the call. this happened 6-8 times in a span of 15 mins, so, i think there is some fraud going on regarding this. this might not appear as a big scam for few cos Rs. 111- Rs 98.63 = Rs 12.37 and is just 12 rupees for few ppl.. but look, if at all the company is really involved in such a kind of fraud, then they are stealing some CRORES of money in a day, on an average.. so, if this has happened to some others like u, just report it, so that it might get attention of the relevant authorities who can take legitimate action against them .

thanks for ur patience for reading this complaint.

Vodafone — fraud recharge offers

Vodafone provides recharge offers and deducted my money without my conformation and never get it back.
    all offers are having loopholes and painfu for the consumer
    Vi fraud hai maine 2 baar 118 ka recharge plan kiya aur usse 12 gb data aaya. 8 gb data khatam hone par hi bata rha hai aaka data khatam ho gya hai

Dear Vodafone Service Provider,

I have lost my SIM Card bearing no.[protected]. This happened 2-3 months before. But when i tried this number today, it mentioned that the "number is unavailable". I honestly believe that someone else is using my sim card.

Hence i kindly request you to block this sim card. Kindly notify me in case any other formalities have to be catered to.

Viswambharan V.S.
      Dear Vodafone Service Provider,

I have lost my SIM Card bearing no. [protected] This happened yesterday morning. But when i tried this number today, it mentioned that the "number is unavailable". I honestly believe that someone else is using my sim card.

G.Bharadwaj

I am using one CUG connection since last three years. In last month i have purchased a add on connection. Inter-calling between both numbers should be free of cost. but due to vodafone mistake inter-calls are charged.

That's why i am raising this concern.

Rajendra G. Deshmukh
        Cell NO: [protected]
        You can do two things now either pay the bill and forget or just dont pay anything. If you choose the second thing you have to be very firm as a series o[censored]nexpected events ill happen. But they all will take place to harass you and make you pay but nothing legally could be done to you. In case you recieve any letter just ignore it. There is no rule by indian govt on unsecured loans. But remember one thing in future your credit score will be effected ie through CIBIL. This answer is for everyone with same issue. Know your rights

My name is Avdesh Sharma and i am opted the Voda post paid sim in last month 15.04.2010 and my service has been barred in 4 times without any prior notice when i called up to vodafone care then they said your credit limit has been xceed that's the reason your outgoing service has been barred while i had alraedy paid the 700/-Rs without receive any bill at the end of vodafone and as today i had word with vodafone customer care department and one of the employee disclosed their identity as GOPAL he said we will activate your service with in a two hours but now 5 hours ago but i didn't get any feedback at the end of vodafone and when i called up again then the person said OK do what ever what you want to do go ahead in consumer court if they can unbarred your service so you can and miss behave with me atleast vodafone emloyees doesn't recognize to manners and top of that they really don't know what is the consumer right they openly says that consumer court doesn't do anything against them.
          Kindly look in to it seriously at revert back to me ASAP.
          Thanking you in anticipations.

Avdesh Sharma
          Aug 13, 2020
          I had taken a vodafone mobile connection last week and had submitted a photograph, address proof and identity proof while taking up the connection.

After one week they just barred my outgoing stating non-receipt of proofs. Why should i suffer if Vodafone has taken up useless people as their dealers who cannot forward the proof documents on time or their staff who don't update their receipt on time. If as a user I am submitting my proofs, then I deserver a right to uninterrupted service.

Their customer care is as useless to talk to as a buffalo on streets.
          dear sir/madam,
          gud morning,
          my custmer care service is bared last one week.i have complained so many times for this from other's mobile number.but still nothing happened.pls sir check my status and take quick action against it.
          yhankimg you.

Vodafone — Service barred since last three months

Sir, My service was barred due to negative verification. Now I have submitted all necessary documents for re-activation of mobile service of mobile number [protected]. Please action earliest.
          dear sir,
          in recent days i am recieving restless your sms promotional messages. it is really disturbing me a lot. my vodaphone number is: [protected], mumbai based/VASAI. but i live at malad. here i request you to inform your concern dept not to repeat. hope you will take care of. if not i have no option left, seriously i got to discontinue your services for ever.

pls confirm me back you action taken.

best regards
          paul d`souza
          Dear sir, there is a my friend number [protected].sir i want to know the id details of this number because i don't know my friends adderss. And no more option i have to meet my friend.

Vodafone — regarding bared service

Dear Sir madam,
          My mobile no ..[protected] is a 999 rs lifetime connection having condition that minimum one any recharge in six month. I satisfy this condition still the service of my no is bared. please check detail of my number and start my service. This is my 3rd complain regarding this.

Thanks&Regard
          VIKAS KUMAR
          C-15SARAYA SUGAR MILL
          COLONY SARDARNAGAR
          GORAKHPUR UP-273202
          EMAIL:[protected]@gmail.com
          mob: [protected]
          Interested readers are requested to join an open group on Facebook.
          It's called
          People's Forum Against Indian Telecom Companies.
          Dear Sir

My Vodafone mobile number is [protected]. I have been using this number from past 3 yrs. This is a corporate connection which was provided to all the employees of the bank.

3 days back i got a call from Vodafone office to submit my id proof & address proof so as to transfer the corporate connection on individual name.

Vodafone executive had collected my passport copy & Rs250/- as security deposit so as to migrate the number to my individual name.

After taking the documents also they have barred by services. When i called the call center, they said that my documents are not at place.

Is this the level of services that should be provided to the existing customers.

This is a wrong act done on part of Vodafone and i would like to take them up in consumer forum for barring my services irrespective of the fact that i had already submitted my documents to them.

Request you to please look into the case.

Thanks & Regards
          Mukesh Kumar
          Vodafone No - [protected] (Service Barred)
          email : mukesh.[protected]@gmail.com

hello vodafone,

I am writing this letter with full of disappointment and sadness with the service of vodafone,I am an engineer by proffession working in MNC, I Have a vodafone corporate postpaid connection which i took from my office.For some special reason i want to convert my postpaid conection to prepaid connection, For this i am struggling from last one month. Basically i live in ghaziabad(U.p) I went to the vodafone store Sector-18 Noida as well as in ghaziabad(Navyug market) for the same issue but everytime they are not fullfilling my request and requirement,they are toggling me with useless issues, I had faced the following problems during visit:-

1) On Vodafone store sector -18, Customer care executive continiously forced me to not to change the plan from postpaid to prepaid after 4-5 unsuccessfull attempts, they were agree with me to change my plan but i am shocked after that they had refused me by saying that i am not a person as same as my photograph, i was stonished after that, all the other customer on store are able to recognize me with my photo but executive not strange . I requested to the executive many time this is my photo but he had denied my all request. i requested him i am very busy guy not have time but no response. strange!!!!

After that i had returned back with disappointment and went to took new photo As i have very short time, i decided to go again to the store and take the leave from my office for the same project.

2) Then after that today i went to again vodafone store navyug market ghaziabd today with new with full payment clearence.i have id proof and address proof copy, but on one counter they were ready to convert my number and send me to another counter, on that counter executive had refused my request and said we can't do that, please come after some days without any proper reason. At the same time i had talked to phone customer care of vodafone and bhawna had attended me and she was saying that you can proceed, she talked to team in navyug market, But again same response Big no without any reason. Even i had requested to talk to customer care to whom i was talking on phone to talk to team sitting in the store but again bad response and toggling me and again refuse the resquest to talk with their same team on phone........uffffffffffffffff

I had lost my important hours for this small change and even i have lost complete faith with vodafone.In my family even my all friends are using vodafone numbers, after these incidents i am not happy with the services of vodafone. I want to close this number even all my family numbers right now. But my i am old customer of vodafone and due to my proffessional job reason i can't do that.

Now you tell me is this the right way?. I am totally disappointed with vodafone serivce and know that no one will come t help me from vodafone side. I was using one airtel number also and totally satisfied with their service even they know that how to react and care the senimnets of their customer and I want to go to the the consumer court for the same matter.

So i am requesting you to look into this matter asap.. Now i am feeling helpless and this incident forced me create the trust on other company like airtel or relaince. I know that they always take care properly their customer request.

Please help as soon as possible.send me the escalation matrix of vodafone.Register the case asap.

Sudhanshu Sharma
            Aug 13, 2020
            Vodafone is a bad service provider. For one itemized bill Rafi took 2 month. unfortunately i am not get the bill Really frustrating service
            Dear Vodafone Team,

I am absoulutely dissatisfy from your services and decided to all my 3 connections ( 2 is postpaid) and take some other service.

I am continously complaining about ISD service where after activating international call facility, i have charged wrongly.

Today, it my 8th attempt to contact your customer care, but your irresponsibe executive Mr.Deepak kumar knowingly put my call on offer option and spending almost 10 minutes on hold same get disconnected.

Vodafone do not care for other time value, pl. change your corporate jingle Happy to help . You are no where supportive .

I am trying one last time to get the resolution, if i do not get the same, i will switch to some other service.

Ragini

my mother Mrs anju mishra has a prepaid number[protected],in feb. 2010 she clicked " OK" button which was an offer to activate caller tune, Vodafone had deducted charges right then, after that i had sent SMS to deactivate the service , received even the confirmation SMS of deactivation,

Since almost 3 months past from that time still Vodafone deducting monthly charges for the same, still no caller tune or song available on this n umber,
              after many time complaining Vodafone customer care given complain No 55702824 before in April month, still Vodafone deducting charges every month,

Vodafone should stop this immediate and refund all charges deducted for the same

I had purchased a 8320 model from Vodafone in Nov 09 (less than 6 months back).Since then it has gone for repairs thrice,twice to Gurgaon centre and third time vodafone sent it to Bangalore. It was returned to me duly repaired third time on 20th March.
                The day before yesterday it stopped working again--the 4th time-
                I have sent a mail to Vodafone--MR PANKAJ SEHGAL,MR AMIT PAREENJA, MR ASHISH CHUGH.
                The usual reply is that they want to send it back to Bangalore for repairs which is not acceptable to me as they will continue this till it runs out of guarantee period.
                I will not accept anything short of set replacement. I have already lost a lot of data due to malfunctioning of the set.
                May be, through your organisation,I can have my problem sorted out
                B K Chowla.

I had been trying to disconnect a Vodafone SIM ([protected]) registered in my name, it's been more 3 weeks and vodafone doesn't seem to take any serious action.
                  I have sent mails to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com and corpcare.[protected]@vodafone.com to disconnect the SIM and spoke to the customer care for more than 5-6 times. But no action has been taken still.

- Every time they call up the user of the SIM (not the owner) to confirm if they have to disconnect the SIM.
                  - I have been repeatedly informing vodafone about not taking up any request for reactivation of the SIM, but still they take the requests from anybody who calls them and reactivate the SIM. Not bothering to consider the owner's request and canceling the SIM straight away.

Finally I had to visit vodafone store to block my card completely but even they did not cooperate. It has been very painful and frustrating experience with vodafone and the SIM is still active for taking up incoming calls.
                  Aug 13, 2020

My husband bought a handset in January 2010 ,from HOT SPOT and got the free One number of any mobile service provide. That was the First mistake I did when I choose the VODAFONE number [protected] which I am currently using.This number was activated in February.I got the call from legal department(Mumbai) last month verifying that my Name is XYZ.(Code Name),I said yes. Than A person name Ravi said that I have some due amount of a phone which i have stop using in December. But the fect is that never in my whole life I used the number [protected] which is actually the Mumbai series. First off all I have never used this number in my life, Second I am residing in Delhi tha why should I buy mumbai number. HE (Ravi--From Legal Depatment Mumbai) not leasing to me and asking me to pay the bill which i have never used.Pls. help me to stop being harresed with legal depament Mumbai. nad to make sure it won't happened again in future.It is so embarrassing that even if I am three month old customer and inspite of paying the extra amoung han my bill I am receiving such calls.Kindly take the appropriate action against it.
                    Aug 13, 2020

Amanpreet kaur a recovery agent from vodaphone has misbehaved with me regarding bill payment of my relative settled abroad. she being a lady used foul langauge against me and my relative. she has theaten me to pay the bill or face the consences.her mobile no. is [protected] from where she call up. i am also using vodaphone [protected] but now iam changing to another cell company because of such a bad service of vodaphone.
                      Aug 13, 2020

I am having two numbers of Vodafone mobile and GPRS services on both the numbers. I have taken packages on both. When I checked my bill, I found that there are lots of GPRS connections getting connected in 30-40 seconds and each connection has used 510KB each time.

This can be impossile that I connect to GPRS from my laptop for 30-40 seconds within 15-20 min of period and use only 510Kb each time. Like this there are 10 to 15 such connections in that period. For this according to them I have over used my pack of free uses.

And I am not happy with the answers provided by them. I need to get my money back for which I have been overcharged.

Regardsa
                        Jatin Gupta
                        +[protected]
                        +[protected]

Vodafone — GPRS charges within free usage period

I am a Vodafone customer from 2004, No is [protected] but i faces some problem,recently the provider send me a sms that"absolutly free!! enjoy 1GB free (Mobile& PC) surfing till 15th May-11.Now connect to friends.mail,Google search without any charges." on th date of 8th May'2011 at 11:06:48am and repeat on 09th May'2011 at 01:14:46pm. After that i surfing on 09th May'2011 at 4-4:15 i.e 15 mins,then i check my balance there shown -133.19 when my balance was 9.42.
                        Later i call to customer care they said we don't send this type of message then meet to customer care executive Mr. Sayeed to Vodafone store,chandni chowk (Dharamtalla),he says i call u within 24 hours with feedback. But till today i don't receive any phones from their side,So i'm helpless.
                        PLz look out at this matter and help me.

Partha Baral.

Dear SirMam,
                          I want to block one vodafone number as I am getting fake calls from that number from last 2 months . the person so concerned has been disturbing me very badly.
                          I therefore assure you to kindly block the number
                          My number-[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting
                          The no. to be blocked-[protected]

Kindly do needful.

Nikhil Awasthy

dear sir,

This is selvi.s from chennai,
                            please deactivate my postpaid Nos. [protected] & [protected]. from 10-05-10.

please do the need full.

thaking you.
                            s. selvi

Vodafone — mobile services deactivate

i m a vodafone customer a and have the number [protected]..i took the sim from chandimandir 2 yrs back.
                            acc to the new scheme we had to deposit our info id documents at any centre of vodafone.i had already done this.
                            but 5 days back they deactivated my services{outgoing calls } saying that i hv not deposited my documents.when i contacted the customer care they sai i hv to inform from where i had taken sim.i had depositer in sangroor but imy services are not activated yet.please help

Vodafone Mobile Services — Vodafone failed to deactivate my connections

I had visited the Vodafone store on 03/01/2011 with regards to deactivation of 2 phone numbers on my Name and paid the COMBINED outstanding for the 2 connections amounting to Rs. 607 via my credit card. After taking the receipt for the payment the Vodafone executive processed the deactivation for both the connections.
                            Vodafone numbers (on my name) that were deactivated on 03/01/2011 = [protected] & [protected]

Since there is no confirmation receipt that vodafone provides for a disconnection the only proof that I can provide is that, I had made the payment on 03/01/2011 and that not a single call has been made from these numbers from 03/01/2011.

It is after 3 months of the visit that I realized that vodafone has not deactivated my numbers and is continuing to charge me. I realized this because vodafone out of the blue sent me a bill for a deactivated connection and is now sending their goons at my residence to harass me. The customer care has as usual decided to accept any blame for vodafone's actions and are repeatedly sending the same reply.

Please someone help me.

My mobile no. is [protected], and i have made the call to the no. which takes feedback i.e. on 198 no. , if i get such a response from the team which is suppose to take feedback from customer and are meant to be humble and polite then either i have to switch to other service provider.

I spoke to shahin at 11:44 AM on 07/05/10 no. and asked her to activate my outgoing as i made the payment thru internet banking, she said it will take another 4 hrs to be activated, but still my outgoing is not activated. the other person sameer who was more rude, arrogant, impaitient and unhelpful. He told me that it will take 48 Hrs to get my outgoing activated since i made a payment through interntbanking, i asked him that i can provide the trn. ref. no. so that he can update my record with that, but he said that even though it will take me 48Hrs and insisting me to make a cash payment, i do not understat why i should go to vodafone customer care to make cash payment when i have already made the payment online, and i am giving him all the evidences for my payment being made, why was he so reluctant to process my request, does every staff of vodafone does the same thing, i just want to know if internet banking transaction take 2 days for them to receive the payment, then why there is a link on the www.vodafone.in site to make quick payment which also does internet transaction. Neither he was helping, instead he was being rude and loud.
                              Since this is a no. on which i was regularly paying my bills and i am so surprised that vodafone is behaving such way with their regular customers.

It seems that the vodafone customer care staff do not know their own product. and doesn't bother to help other also. The happy to help slogan of theirs seems so unmeaningful today. I am very sad by this attitude of their staff.
                              Aug 13, 2020

vodafone call centre dept. — cash payments

i have made cash payments Rs.710.00 on 05.09.2008 in the morning, which my bill due date.recipt no:c.c.no:734586.i all ready given complaint to 111 or vodafone customer care my complaint no :[protected] but till date they are not able to clear my problem.please cheak your call centre dept. who using this receipt memo.

This is to inform you that, i have taken the vodafone sim on[protected], at a nearby outlet near my residence with the Mob No:+[protected]Plan of 62 Rs with 100 free sms daily, validity-1month) and the number was activated on 3rd may 2010, i was informed by the mobile service provider that the vodafone prepaid plan which i have opted for will be activated within 24 Hrs as said it was activated within that time, but the sms pack is not yet still activated and per sms its charging me 50ps. I have complained at the vodafone customer complain center at 198, a customer care executive said me that the sms pack will be activated at 12AM in the night on 4th may 2010, but still its the same my currency is getting deducted when i send sms..Vodafone service is worst than any other service and the customer care executives worst than that. They don't listen to the customer complaints instead they argue with them. Please i request you to look into this issue as soon as possible as many other people are getting affected with this vodafone service.

Vodafone Essar — send service message and deducted amount

My complaint about vodafone Essar services

I am using vodafone Essar Mobile Connection. My number is [protected]. a month before the company deduct 50 Rs. for service downlaod. But i did not download any kind of service.
                                Many time vodafone Essar did this kind of behavior e.g. some day ago company active my caller tune automatically and deducted 45Rs. after sending lots of message i refund back my 45 Rs.

I did not get my 50 Rs back.

VODAFONE ESSAR LIMITED — Even after recharging services being buried and talk time not credited

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                                I am a vodafone prepaid customer, my mobile number is [protected], registered in the name of Dr. Prakash V. Joshi.I have rechared my prepaid account with 751 rupees on 1st June, 2011 under an offer from Vodaone which gives me 800 talktime on 751 recharge, inspite of recharging my phone the balance of 800 talk time has NOT been credited to my account, Additionaly i have been bared from service for the last 9 days today even after repeted follow ups from my side unique complaint number[protected],services from vodafone remain bared and my balance shows in negetive causing much trauma and loss to me.
                                Please help me resume my service and balance talk time to be updated to my account.

Yours truly,
                                Dr. Prakash V. Joshi

I had given a written request at Vodafone's office near Kellys Jn in Chennai on 8th March 2010. The CS executive told me that same will be done immediately and I will get the reund cheque by post in 45 days

Thereafter many of their executives called me to retain, by offering various schemes etc., which I denied

Now, while following up for the refund (surprising seeing a latest bill in May 2010), they are informing that service was cancelled on 11/03/10, but as per their records, one of their customer service executive "has spoken with me on 24/03/10 regarding re-activation for the mobile number [protected] and the same has been done as per my request"

This is pure cheating. I have written to vodafone now that they should verify their recorded calls since I have never made such commitments on phone to their CS executives. Also I have made the request that the cancellation holds good from 11/03/2010 and I get the full refund immediately

Suggest severe corporate punishment to vodafone for harassment of their customers like this

Suresh Cherian

Vodafone — Harassment with Vodafone

My wife was a vodafone corporate customer for last 3 years. But unfortunately she needs to give up connection ([protected]) as it was disconnected following a disputed bill from last August 2008. She was in conversation with corporate care personnel from Vodafone.

In the mean time to continue her daily business she took over another connection, again from Vodafone([protected]).But this connection was unduly terminated from Vodafone after first month by establishing a relationship with the other connection. When she wanted to pay the due of Rs 700 against the due for the bill amount and walked in Vodafone Store RT Nagar, Bangalore, Executives from Vodafone store informed us that even if she pay the amount, the later connection couldn't be reactivated, as its related former number was still not settled.

In such position, she started getting constant calls from various collection agents hired by Vodafone for making the payment of the later connection. We explained to each one of them what has been told to us by Vodafone authorities. But to our surprise, suddenly on Saturday 21Feb 09, one collection agent came to our home and behaved with us in a very rude manner. He created nonsense scene in the apartment by way of his rude behavior. He was continuously pressurizing her and tried to convince he would re-activate the connection by his telephone calls immediately and not at all ready to admit the fact given to me by Vodafone authorities. This collection agent defined our explanation as 'story', which was nothing but insultation. He tried to threatened us as well. Consequently, he was told to leave the premises immediately without further delay.

Before this incident, we also complained in written to Vodafone Authorities in Karnataka region. My wife had complained against behavior of another collection agent, and we are again experiencing the same. It is quite pity that Vodafone does not have a mechanism to make aware of your own guidelines to their own collection agents.

If we do not receive any letter of apology from Vodafone, and if you do not let us aware of the steps taken by Vodafone to stop this nonsense activities, we will be forced to take necessary legal action against Vodafone. We have already discussed this matter with police authorities and consumer court in Bangalore. I am sure, this is not a matter to be taken lightly.

Vodafone Postpaid — Harassment with Vodafone

Vodafone — Refund on cancellation of service

I disconnected service of My Vodafone Post Paid Mobile No.: [protected]. Still I am not in receipt of my refunds.

My complain Number is[protected]; 23.05.2009.

Their is no response from Vodafone customer Care

MANAN SHAH
                                  I am a vodafone custumer sincle last two years and ahave been very much punctual towards bill payment. This time my bill amount of June was Rs 3774/-. After getting it on my e mail I paid the bill through my net banking. Even after depositing my bill on time Iam unable to receive and make a call. I am in deep trouble due to non fuctioning of my vodafone. The customer care of Vodafone is worst than any thing

With regret

Arvind Kumar
                                  I want to stop my postpaid connection.my phone no-[protected].how to do it.plz tell me.my mobile number-[protected].You can call me in this number

I am a vodafone customer since last couple of years but recently changed my plan from 499 to 299 and had asked for local sms pack but that has not been activated, inspite of my complaints they have not taken any action against the fault at their end but are telling me to activate it now and pay the previous amount as they cant make any reversal for the same. So i would like to teach them a lesson as not to cheat customer in this way.

Puja

Hello Everybody,
                                      I am a Postpaid customer of vodafone in Orissa Circle. Now I just want to go for vodafone Prepaid service with my previous number, but here the Vodafone Store as well as the Customer care says that the Postpaid to Prepaid conversion is not available in Orissa circle and going to be available very soon. I'm getting this assurance from them since last 6 mnths or more. But the Prepaid to Postaid conversion is possible even within a day but the vice-versa is not available since last 6 months or more.
                                      Kindly help me in this matter, how can i migrate to prepaid from postpaid in Orissa Circle. If anybody has any suggestion then kindly inform me in my email-id: bishnupada.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                                      Aug 13, 2020
                                      I am using Vodafone services since 30 Months and my number is [protected]. I was not happy with the network and the roaming charges. So I walked into Vodafone store at SR Nagar, Hyderabad on Dec 13th and requested for prepaid service to the same number. At first the store people were not ready to consider my request, then I asked for a written explanation so that I can proceed further. Then the store incharge camedown and considered my request. He suggested me to take a prepaid SIM and Charged Rs. 100. At that time i was informed ( by SR Nagar Store Manager ) that within 3 working days it will be converted to prepaid. In addition to this I was informed that initially postpaid incoming and outgoing will be barred for 2 days and on the third day the same number will be activated for prepaid Services. I removed my postpaid sim and installed the prepaid sim which was supposed to work with in 2 days. It was not done as said. So after one week i walked into the store to ask about the delayed progress, they told me it will take another 2 days however nothing happened. I kept visiting Vodafone store a couple of times with no help what so ever. Finally with a great difficulty my services were made available after 51 days.

In this above incident i would like to know few things:

1) Can a customer change his number from postpaid to prepaid?

2) Why 51days required to change from postpaid to prepaid?

3) When ever I wrote an email to Vodafone customer service, acknowledgment says it will take 2 working days to reply. It never happend in my case. I used to get the reply after 10 working days, some times it will take 15- 20 working days also. Why It was like this?

Kindly consider my complaint and do the needful

Srinivas
                                      [protected]@gmail.com
                                      I changed my vodafone postpaid to prepaid [protected] regarding refund 500 Rs on 20/10/2012 till now I have not received fund.
                                      My vodafone no.[protected] had been changed postpaid to prepaid on 20/10/2012 for this 500 Rs security money would be refunded but till now I not received.
                                      I have opted migration vodafone postpaid to prepaid..The vodafore store keeper in madhapur said this conversion process will take 7 days..I lost postpaid connection 2 days from my migration request without any kind of intimation and my new sim is also not working. I contacted customer care, where they said they have discontinued my services due to some personal reasons and i have to wait for 6 hours for this conversion without any connection( both my postpaid and prepaid). reference number:[protected] customer executive:Tarak Ram Id: 511978

My name is Manoj Brar and my contact no is [protected].

today my services are suspended so i have to write the mail after getting no resolution from Kamla Nagar vodafone care and Nirman Vihat Vodafone care.

Dispute was related to ISD incoming call chaarges in DUBAI.

I was in dubai in the month of feb and contacted vodafone customer care on 111 three to four times for activation of international basic roaming.The call rate told to me was Rs 20 per incoming as compared to 115 as the scheme was given to vodafone customer at that time due to DUBAI FEST in uae but in the charges implied were Rs 87 per incoming call when i received the bill.Same is confirmed by your vodafone store that the scheme was in place when i visited kamala nagar vodafone store on 21st april.There the executive promised to resolve my dispute and sent a mail to vodafone support and gave request no 79413428 and said will call me witin 48 hrs once response is received from other end but on 4th april my contact no is suspended and still not received any resolution call.
                                        today i visited Vodafone care Preet vihar and executive there also not helped in resolving my dispute but said that you should have selected DU network there which was not cleared to me by Customer care executive when i activated the international basic roaming.

Now i get a reward of my more than 3 year relation with vodafone that my incoming and outgoing calls services are being terminated.

Wants your suport to resolve the problem and activation of my services as of last 3 month bills i have paid 2 bills except for disputed bill.

Bill details