Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1252

i have requsted a caller tune song from paathshala movie named "aye khuda"
but after 1 hour i got caller tune of vodafone tune.

please change following caller tune as soon as possible.
postpaid number-[protected]
owner name -arpit sharma
alternate no- [protected]
Hi Arpit,

Thank you for contacting us. We believe you have the Callertune of your choice activated on your number now. For more information and finding your favourite Callertunes, please visit http://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/services/pages/callertunes.aspx. In case of further queries, write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan.

Sir i want my BILL STATEMENT OF MY CONNECTION: [protected] OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF MARCH - 2010 PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL
    Dec 2, 2016
    Aug 13, 2012
    Vodafone India Customer Care's response
    Hello Kishore,

We appreciate your time on our call. We trust we were able to assist you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh.
    Hi Solanki,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aHYVw4 and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
    Sir I want my Bill Statement mobile no [protected] actualy i am deposited all bill payment time to time in cash but you have deducted in my bank a/c ECS payment then i am deposit all bill two times so pls do the needfull.and infuture pls no deducted ECS bank a/c

Thanking You
    Sir i want my BILL STATEMENT OF MY CONNECTION: [protected] OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF SEP - 2010 PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL
    Sir I Want my Bill Statement My Mobile No:[protected]. please Send My email id: [protected]@gmail.com
    Sir I Want my Bill Statement My Mobile No:[protected]. please Send My email id: subhendu.[protected]@yahoo.com
    sir i want bill statement of mobile no.[protected] 0f months Sept 2010, Oct2010, and Nov 2010
    sir, i want my bill statement of all outgoing calls and sms from my no. i.e [protected] and send it to my email id : [protected]@yahoo.com
    Sir I want my Bill Statement including sms charged information From: "Dec, Jan, Feb & March" mobile no [protected] on my email id- [protected]@rediffmail.com, PLEASE SEND ME BEFORE MY NEXT BILL COME'S, actually i seen that my bill is very high during this month, i want to know what charges you have charged to me becauz of that bill charges is very high. Please do the needful things as soon as possible, I DON'T WANT TO PAY ANY EXTRA AMOUNT.
    sir i want to my bill details on my mobile number [protected] for december month 2010.
    many more complint i give to your customer care but not responsabel me.
    with in two days you not send bill details, i am going to consumer court .

so send immediately, post or my maill id
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    sir I want my bill statement of mobile no.[protected] of month january2012 or february2012 and sent it to my email id:[protected]@yahoo.com
    Sir I Want my Bill Statement Last One Month My Mobile No:[protected]. please Send My email id: [protected]@gmail.com
    dear sir.
    pleas give me mo.no [protected] march 2012 bill statment
    sir i want my bill statement last month of mobile no. [protected] please send on my email id - [protected]@gmail.com
    dear sir,
    i want my vodafone mini statement bill for the date of 01.12.12 to 30.12.12 my cell no is [protected]. my email id is - [protected]@gmail.com
    Res./Sir
    I want my vodaphone bill statement of November 2012 . i.e. Total Outgoing calls, total incoming calls, total messeges sent & received all on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com. My No. is [protected]. Pl. send it on my mail id as early as possible
    My mobile no is [protected], please send me january 2013 bill statement in my email id : m.[protected]@gmail.com or send me SMS so that i can pay the bill in time
    My mobile no is [protected], please send me february 2013 bill statement in my email id :[protected]@gmail.com
    My mobile no is [protected], please send me March 2013 bill statement in my email id :[protected]@gmail.com
    MY MOBILE NO.[protected] PLZ SEND STATEMENT OF MARCH/APRIL 20013 IN MY MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com
    Sir i want to my vod afone bill statment. Please sent my email. My phone no.:[protected]. My email id :[protected]@gmail.com thank u. Last 6 month statment.

Sir i want my BILL STATEMENT OF MY CONNECTION: [protected] OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF date august 2013 ..and i don't get a bill at my home address from last years please provide bill before due date gone Please do needfully...
    Sir i want to my vod afone bill statement. Please sent my email Id:[protected]@gmail.com and my mobileno.[protected] . Last 6 months statment. Thank u.
    I want my bill statement of my mobile no.[protected] and send it to my email id [protected]@gmail.com
    i want my bill statment of january 2014 to march 2014 on my email id. my id is k.[protected]@yahoo.com
    sir my mobile no is [protected] please send my December 2013 bill statement
    I want my one month bill state ment for adress proof.My numer is [protected]
    I want my one month bill state ment for adress proof.My numer is [protected]
    My mobile number is [protected] its an post paid number and I need a call details of this number.
    Please send the call details in this id computerlab.[protected]@gmail.com
    Name of Subscriber:-Sudip Kumar Deb
    Date of Birth:-1/3/1957
    Alternative contact number:-[protected]
    sir please send me my bill statment jully month of my no [protected] on my mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com
    Sir i want my bill statement for last month. My number is:[protected]. Please send it to my mail id:[protected]@gmail.com
    sir i want my bill statement last month of mobile no. [protected] please send on my email id - sharangouda.[protected]@rediffmail.com
    please provide my post paid bill statement for the mobile no [protected] in name of pankaj kumar panda pune
    I want my mobile phone incoming and outgoing calls and sms details because my individual reference only.
    Mob : [protected]
    As soon as possible
    Maii id : p.[protected]@gmail.com
    Dear sir.
    Please give me mo.no [protected] 7month bill data bill statement

Dear sir.
    Please give me mo.no [protected] 7month bill data bill statement g-mailed - [protected]@gmail.com

MY MOBILE NO:[protected] PLZ SEND STATEMENT FROM JANUARY-14 TO DECEMBER 14 IN MY E-MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com
    Sir
    i want my BILL STATEMENT OF MY CONNECTION: [protected] hard copy which was recently stopped. This month i do not have any bill for claim to my company. Kindly arrange to send hard copy & also E-mail to my following E-Mail address registered with you

[protected]@rediffmail.com

Kindly send Jan & Feb bill immediately
    Bhaskar Malpure
    Sir I Want my Bill Statement Last One Month My Mobile No:[protected]. please Send My email id: bharat.[protected]@yahoo.com

Sir i want my BILL STATEMENT OF MY CONNECTION: [protected] OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF march-2015 bill statement in my email id :[protected]@gmail.com
    Dear Sir I want my BILL STATEMENT OF MY CONNECTION: [protected] OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL every month and send to my email id.My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL.

P.Prakash
    my number [protected] send my dill sttmement in January. Feb. march 2015. in all call..
    Emil id.: [protected]@gmail.com
    sir, I want my bill statement of [protected] plz send me it on [protected]@gmail. com

my mobile no, [protected] please send me bill statement in my email id [protected]@gmail.com
    Sir i want my BILL STATEMENT OF MY mobile number: [protected] OUTGOING & IN COMING&incoming call DETAIL OF every month in my email address - [protected]@Yahoo.com.
    DO THE NEED FULL
    Dear Sir, /Madam,

I need my Vodafone bill statement for the month of June 15 to Dec 15 my phone no:[protected]

in my mail id:swaru.[protected]@gmail.com
    MY MOBILE NO [protected] PLE SEND LAST 3 MONTH BILL MY EMAIL ID hetvi.[protected]@yahoo.com
    my name is mohd.farooq i want my call list of 4/05/2016 plz send it to my email enterprises.[protected]@gmail.com my phone no.[protected]

SIR PLZ SEND ME THE CALL DETAILS OF [protected] IMMEDIATELY. I THINK SM1 ELSE IS USING MY NUMBER. plz send as soon as possible

Vodafone — i want to know the call details

i want to know my vodaphone mobile number cal details form december 2007 to till date.can u mail me those details.
      the service is not good

Vodafone — they hav restricated my out going sms

they have barred my out going sms . i hav called to the coustomer care 11 times they have not gave solution . and after two days they hav given me complaint no that is[protected] so please take some action because my money is wasting ...
      I want to know my vodaphone mobile number cal details form december from Agust 2008 to till date.can u mail me those details.

Prepaid — call & Message details

my no is [protected]... i want call details of my no from 1st mar to 28th of April 2009..
      Since cell is kept in the office some ppl misusing it... so i want call & message details...
      Plz do the needfull & send details to ID..

Vodafone Prepaid — call & msg detail

dear sir/madam
      this is shalini pathak n my prepaid no. is [protected] n i want the detail of my no. is 25 march to 27 march ...
      i need the call details both incoming and out going since march 09 to till date, the number is [protected]

Vodaphone - Prepaid — Unnecessary Deduction of Charges without any intimation

Dear Concern

Without my permission vodaphone has activated an unwanted service & without any intimation the are regularly deducting Rs-30/- as monthy service chgares from my talk time from more than Six months & abone. Now they are not interesed my complaints which was made by me thorugh Customer care & throuhg E mail. They are not responding to me.
      Dear All,

I have been using Vodafone since 4 years.And recently i have changed my office, it's in Koramangala 4th block.The day i joined the office since then i found the vodafone network is really very bad in this area.
      in day time once u come into the office u r cut from the outer world.we cannot make phone calls nor we get any incoming calls.It has caused a lot of problems in our daily life. And it could cause more if any proper action is not taken.

Though my friend has already called n mailed the vodafone authority no actions has been taken yet and finally he changed to a non vodafone number.

Priti
      Hi Rajeev,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/JGSdP and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

about the product — about the message came to my mobile

DEAR SIR/MADEM

WE HAVE TO RECEIVE MANY MASSAGES ABOUT ON LINE JOB & SURVEY .I WANTS TO KNOW THESE MESSAGES ARE TRUE OR NOT . THEY GIVE DAYLY SPEND ONE OR TWO HOURS BUT GET MORE THEN 20000 RS. I WANTS IF THEIR ADVERTISMENT IS IN TRUE. IF WE FOLLOW

REGARDS
      K.MANIVANNAN

Vodafone Prepaid — Deduction of sms charge without sending message

On 30 March at 5.36 PM ,I received intimation that Rs 3/- has been deducted by the vodaphone for updating of cricket . No such updation was requested by me.
      I immediately send sms to 111 but from here computerised message Happy to Help come advising me to enter the desired keywords. The again I send message to 777. No satisfactory message received by me. Everything is computerised,there is no code for customer complaint.
      Company has not provided any no or service for registering compalint.Service designed only to promote the buisness.and not to look to the customer care.
      If this is the position of company existing customer will leave the vodaphone. Deduction of charges sithout customer consent and use is looting of People.Such complaints must come under the provisons of consumer court.Despite the fact amount is low but such big companies like vodaphone needs to be given some lesson by challenging in the court.
      Hi Kishore,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yhuwt2s and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
      i want to know that how can i know about the call details of any vodafone prepaid no. Please mail me the procedure if it is possible.
      Hi Gurpal,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/cqrAwc and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
      I read above cited complaint of Vodafone. The samething would be happened with me. They are charging Rs. 3/- for local SMS even other companies charging nominal rates. I send 1 MMS in local, the vodafone was deduct Rs6/- in my prepaid balance. This thing is very rediculous. The amount is not big but issue is not small . The Vodafone company is going to be cheating the people. And we all come together and give the challange to the company in the consumer Court for doing this type of cheating.

Vodafone — unnecessary receipt of SMS-PRODUCT PROMOTIONS

I have been receiving unnecessary SMS from various companies (Value Added Services). Although I have been writing to VODAFONE but to no avail.

Vodafone — knowing the details

I want the details of this number [protected] address and name.Please give me the details of this person as fast u can. thanking u

Vodafone — Complete call details and SMS details required

Respected Sir,

I am happy with the services provided by company. I am using two prepaid numbers of the company and both are activated on proof ID. I want complete history of calls and SMS details of one of my prepaid number. I shall be very thankful.

VivEk Jindal

Vodafone — i want my call and sms details

plz i want my call history of the month of november and december 2010. mobile no. is [protected]. mail me in at [protected]@gmail.com
      plz i want my call history of the month of december 2010. mobile no. is [protected]. mail me in at bharati88.[protected]@gmail.com
      i wants to get all the sms details of my no [protected]

Vodafone — sms detail

Dear sir/madam,

I want outgoing and incoming call and sms details of my vodafone prepaid number [protected] my email ID [protected]@gmail.com par send kare
      Vodafone Customre care service is just hopeless.
      i want to email id of vodafone complain service...
      my id-- [protected]@gmail.com
      my no. [protected]
      I wants to get all the sms details of my no [protected] at my e-mail id..
      my email id- gourav.[protected]@gmail.com
      I want to get all the sms details of my no. [protected] at my email id.. my email id.- navin.[protected]@rediff.com

Thanks & Regards
      Naveen Kumar
      I want to get all the sms and outgoing and incoming calls details of my no. [protected] at my email id.. my email id.- rajesh.[protected]@ymail.com

Thanks & Regards
      Rajesh Kumar
      V.P.O Bubka
      Distt. Yamunanagar

I want to get all the sms details of my no. [protected] at my email id.. [protected]@gmail.com

Vodafone — message and call details

I want incoming and outgoing call details of [protected].
      and I also want the message detail of the same number.
      i want to get the sms summary of ma no.[protected] on my email id [protected]@gmail.com
      i want my sms details of my no[protected]
      i want sms details of my no [protected] to my email [protected]@yahoo.com
      i want to know the sms and call detail of this no [protected] on email [protected]@gmail.com
      i want to know my outgoing call and sms details for my vodafone prepaid number [protected] in September 2012
      please send me sms details of [protected] number for the month of November at my email id, my e mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

Vodafone — sent message detail

My name NIWAS GHUGE my number is [protected] i need MY MASAGE SENT DITEAL TO 01/11/2012 TO 18/11/2012 Please help me, its very urgent. MY EMAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com...

please send sms details till date on my mail, [protected]@gmail.com
      Dear Sir

plz send me sms detail of my vodafone number [protected] I need it strongly, my e-mail id is - [protected]@yahoo.in

plz send me as soon as possible
      plz send me sms detail of my vodafone number [protected] I need it strongly, my e-mail id is - [protected]@ahoo.co.in

plz send me as soon as possible
      plz send me sms details of my vodafone number [protected], I need it because a lady is trying to blackmail me saying that I had sent her some explicit sms at midnight, I need some form of evidence to disprove it. Request you to send me sms details of last two months as my professional career is at stake. My e-mail id is - [protected]@yahoo.co.in

dear sir
      pl. send me call and sms detail of my no. [protected] from 1 jan'2013 to till date on my email address [protected]@yahoo.in
      Dear sir/madam
      sir mear vodafone number [protected]ye hai
      jo mera bhai ke pass rahta jiske me incoming and outgoing call ke details chahta hu.

Email id :- jaan.[protected]@ymail.com

my no .[protected]
      plz send me sms and call record of my number [protected] nov2012 to jan2013 on my mail id firoj.[protected]@gmail.com
      i want sms details of [protected] from last 2 months
      sir plz send immediately all incoming and outgoing six month messages from these two [protected], [protected] to my e-mail id is kdevu.[protected]@gmail.com. plz send information two day
      plz send me sms and call record of from these two [protected], [protected] to my e-mail id is kdevu.[protected]@gmail.com. plz send information as soon as possible.this information is very helpful in my life
      I got my mobile recharged in a shop at Barola, Sector 49, Noida for Rs. 500/-. On 02/04/2013, I got an SMS from ERecharge that Recharge was not successful (I had got my mobile recharged in a shop for Rs. 500/-.on 15/02/2013) In the evening, I contacted Vodafone customer care & was informed that my mobile was not charged. Next morning, I was told by Vodafone customer care that my mobile has been recharged on 15/02/2013. Why this contradictory stand of Vodafone putting me into a fix & making a loss of Rs. 500/-? Necessary action may kindly be initiated to resolve my problem.
      My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com and my mobile number is [protected].
      Please send me message details of my postpaid Vodafone number [protected].
      Details needed for month- March, 2013 and April, 2013
      Email Id- [protected]@gmail.com

I urgently need the above mentioned.
      Please respond as sson as possible.
      how to get my message details of my number [protected]
      i want my mobile number [protected] message and call details
      Dear Sir

pleas send me sms detail of my Vodafone number [protected] I need it strongly, my e-mail id is - [protected]@ahoo.com

Always update my sms to my email id pleas sir

pleas send me as soon as possible
      Dear Sir

pleas send me sms detail of my Vodafone number [protected] I need it strongly, my e-mail id is - [protected]@yahoo.com

Always update my sms to my email id pleas sir

pleas send me as soon as possible
      Dear sir

plz send me sms detail of my vodafone number [protected] I need it strongly, my e-mail id is - [protected]@yahoo.com

plz send me as soon as possible

plz always update my sms to e-mail id plz
      dear sir
      pl. send me call and sms detail of my no.[protected] from last two months to till date on my email address [protected]@yahoo.in

dear sir

pl. send me call and sms detail of my no. [protected] from 1 march '2013 to till date on my email address swt)[protected]@yahoo.com

iam waiting ur reply
      my wife no lily singh no [protected], plz sms sending details us at [protected]@gmail.com
      plz send me sms detail of my vodafone number [protected] I need it strongly, my e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

plz send me as soon as possible
      dear sir, madam please give me vodafone prepamay no [protected] call and sms detail of last May, Jun and July2013 detail pls send it on my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com its very urgent pls.
      Pls send me all calls SMS and last three recharge of this number [protected]
      Email I'd :-mittal.[protected]@gmail.com
      My number :- [protected]
      i want my number [protected] call detail last 2 days. immeditly
      i want sms details of my vodafone no. [protected] on my email id bttanwal.[protected]@gmail.com..
      hi sir i want outgoingcall detail of my this no. [protected] from 26th august2013 to 1st september 2013.pl plzz mail me as soon possible my e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com
      I want my Vodafone mobile number cal details form December from August 2012 to till date.can u mail me those details.

mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
      plz i want my call history of the month of augast 2013. mobile no. is [protected]. mail me in at [protected]@gmail.com
      respected sir, . i am happy with the services provide by company . i am using two prepaid number numbers of company and both are actived on proof id . i want completehistory of calls and sms details my prepait number is [protected] sim no_[protected]. please send details my emal id ([protected]@rediffmail) i shall be very thankful. . thanks®ards vajir singh [protected]

Sir my prepaid no. Is [protected] and my my phone was switched off . i will appreciate if you send me my received message history from 20.01.2014 to 22.01. 2014 . My email is kartikey.[protected]@gmail.com
      sir pl send message detals of January of Vodafone mobile no [protected] to sharma.[protected]@gmail.com fast pl it 's request
      SIR PLZ SEND ME THE CALL DETAILS OF [protected] IMMEDIATELY. I THINK SM1 ELESE IS USING MY NUMBER PLZ SEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
      i want the call details of past one month can u send me, my no is [protected].my mail id is pavan.ks.[protected]@gmail.com
      Hi ... i m Narinder Singh from jalandhar..I want to know my cell number call detail of last 6 months ..how can i get it ..plz help ..I realy need the call detail early ..

Please send me call and sms details from 10/05/2014 to 05/06/2014 to my mail id.
      My id is [protected]@yahoo.com
      My prepaid No. is [protected].

Thanking You.

Rajesh Kumar Dey
      i want to check my call and message history of last month of the number [protected] to mail id [protected]@yahoo.in
      Sir please send me calls & sms details of [protected] vodafone number
      plz i want my call history of the month of feb 2015. mobile no. is [protected]. mail me in at oasis.[protected]@gmail.com
      plz i want my call history of the month of March and April 2015. mobile no. is [protected]. mail me in at sharad.[protected]@gmail.com

dear vodafone teem i want my vodafone prepaid number total sms and call (in coming or uot going )details plz send this mail id

thanking you
      ahalakshmi
      Complete SMS details required from 18th Aril to 27th April on - Vodafone

Respected Sir,

I am happy with the services provided by company. But i think somebody is misusing my sim, as i recharged sms pack of Rs.36/- on 18th of April. I want complete history SMS details from 18th April to 27th April of my prepaid number [protected]. Its a question of family relation pls mail me on my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com. I shall be very thankful.

My vodafone no is [protected] plz send me sms detail 12/8/2015 to 11/9/2015

my no is [protected] ... i want call details of my no from 1st mar to of aug 2015..
      some ppl misused it ... so i want call & message details...
      Plz do the needfull & send details to ID [protected]@gmail.com

I am happy with the services provided by company. I am using one prepaid numbers of the company activated on proof ID. I want complete history of calls and SMS details of my prepaid number. I shall be very thankful.

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Srivastava
      Dear all
      please send to me sms details of my vodafone connection
      mob no:[protected]
      name: nishad
      deai sir,

please send to me the sms details of my vodafone no

No [protected]

Name :Nishad

mob no:[protected]
      name: Nishad

My number is [protected]
      I need my Vodafone call and sms detail for last 2 monts please send to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
      Dear Sir
      i'm Using vodafone 2 sims and i want my another numbers call and sms details ..actually my brother using another one number which i have givened below please kindly send me sir
      this is the number [protected]
      mail me in at ranjith.[protected]@outlook.com
      or ranjith.acharya16.[protected]@gmail.com
      Dear respected sir
      My Number is [protected]
      i need my vodafone call and sms for last 3 months...
      send to my mail id -ranjith.acharya16.[protected]@gmail.com
      hi sir want full call details of [protected] this number ( date[protected] to[protected] my emil id . [protected]@rediffmail.com this is very important so send to my emil id

I want to know my Vodafone SMS details.. number is [protected] from 25.4.2016 to 05.05.2016 pls mail mein [protected]@gmail.com

Need Call Records of past months

Hi, I want call records of [protected] Mangala Mane

Rude and abuse word used by collection team thru landline no. 04227166100 coimbatore.

Rude talking by your collection department thru this Landline no.[protected] and fed up totally and please deactivate my two post paid nos.

lost my sim and close

helo am rishikesh mishra and i lost my sim card [protected] and i want to close my sim Thank you

details required

I am a Vodafone customer, some Vodafone no is unnecessarily calling me again and again. I have blocked dat number but still getting 100 of missed calles. I need details of that number. Name & location. Is that possible
      dear sir /madam

this is Subhash buva my prepaid no. is [protected] n i want the sms detail of my no. is 30/8/2016 to 31/08/2016 ...

regard
      shubhash
      plz send me my call details [protected] due to my mobile damaged. email id; [protected]@gmail.com
      dear sir...
      this is jitendra hari pal and i want know one MSG of my Vodafone nmbr [protected]
      dear sir pls its request sir my phone number vodafone [protected] call detail of last 3 month send my email id [protected]@gmail.com
      sanjay16487's reply, May 26, 2017
      it argent sir pls sir
      pls sir
      Plz I want my call and sms history of the month of April and May 2017 mobile no. Is [protected]. Mail me in at [protected]@gmail.com
      plz i want my call &smshistory of the month of november and december 2010. mobile no. is [protected]. mail me in at [protected]@gmail.com

Fax – 28772625
        Email css.[protected]@dtdc.com

April 1, 2010.

M/s. DT-DC Courier,
        Plot No. 14, Vijay Nagar,
        Near Virvani Indl. Estate,
        Western Express Highway,
        Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400 063.

[ Kind attention of Mr. Abhishek Chakraborty,Director ]

Sub : Non-Delivery of consignment – Fraudulent act.
        ---

M/s. Innovative Incentive & Events Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh had sent a consignment to the undersigned on 11.03.2010 bearing a Shipment No. Z00115628 and the reference No. is 200236 through DTDC.

On enquiry, it was found that the shipment was delivered by the DTDC, MIDC Branch, Mehta Industrial Estate, Shed No. 8, 9, 10, Near German Remedies, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 093 on 15.03.2010 at 17:00 hrs. to the consignee but the fact is, so far, I have not received my consignment.

Hence to record my complaint on non-receipt of consignment and its whereabouts, the undersigned visited your Branch at MIDC on 27.03.2010. Also, demanded the proof of delivery to me.

The copy of Delivery Run Sheet (Fr. Name : P.W.O, Code No.972) handed over to me (copy enclosed). To my surprise, the signature of my consignment recorded at Sr. No. 1 is not only false but also no evidence of Name/Relation/Landline/Mobile particulars available as per the prescribed format of runsheet.

Moreover, it is also observed that for receipts of other consignees at Sr. No.2 & Sr. No. 3, the same handwriting had been used, which is easily marked out. And I am of the opinion that these consignees are also been duped. The matter is also been highlighted to the of MIDC branch.

Contd..2..

- 2 -

This clearly indicates as a recorded offence.

Eventually, even a week has been passed, but DTDC, MIDC branch is least bothered of the case and of my consignment. Even the call is not entertained.

If no appropriate action taken in this regard, the undersigned, being a responsible citizen is determined to expose it through the law of justice and consumers rights in all norms. Atleast, by these attempts the company may find its eye open and alert so that these corrupted practice of cheating may be stopped which will be a fitting tribute to those who are suffered in the name of your company.

This is for your information and necessary action please.

(SANJAY R. AMIN)
        Joseph D’ Souza Chawl, Dewool Wadi, Chakala,
        Sahar Road,
        Andheri(East),
        Mumbai – 400 099.
        (M[protected] / 6431
        Email – [protected]@indiatimes.com

Enclosure : Xerox copy of Delivery Run Sheet.

C/- M/s. Innovative Incentive & : For information & necessary action.
        Events Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh.
        C/- M/s. Vodafone Essar Ltd., : For information & necessary action.
        Lower Parel, Mumbai. This is reference to the gift No.
        Fax +[protected] 1819737 against the scheme
        Email - vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com bearing Vodafone no. [protected].

(SANJAY R. AMIN)

Vodafone Essar, Mumbai — Gift not received

I had purchased a Vodafone Postpaid connection in October 15, 2009. I was informed that I was entitled for a gift when I will pay my first bill. I paid my first bill & sent the gift voucher to Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd. (IIEPL) on 13th Nov., 2009. It was delivered on 16th Nov., 2009. On 23rd Nov. they informed me that status of offer is under progress. On 10th Dec. They informed my that my gift will be couriered that same day i.e. 10th Dec. From 15th Dec. onwards, they are continuously saying that It will be couriered today or tomorrow but not couriered. It takes my time & also charged std rates. Pl. look into the matter.
        i have received the gift reebok watch which is not working at all.
        & at first look doesnt seems this is original Reebok.
        Hi Jay,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/VJH4D and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
        Purposely the Method is kept in such a way so as to aggravate The customers.I m off vodafone and goin for airtel..To all those who are looking for a new postpaid connection, Vodafone sucks :(

Situation:
          Using my BB Bold 9000 with my SIM which has BB299 plan from Vodafone I cannot connect to my home Wireless (Airtel & MTNL).
          Using same BB Bold 9000 with another SIM which has BB 1099 activated from Vodafone I can connect to my home Wireless (Airtel & MTNL).
          The only difference in above is the plan being (Rs/-299 and Rs/-899) used while the handset is same and the external wireless is also same. How should it make a difference unless Vodafone has enabled some policy to restrict use of Wi-Fi which is a separate feature provided in the handset.
          Note:- I have checked with Redington, the official retailer for Blackberry in India and this is not a handset issue as this handset is designed for India and no such policy is enabled.

I asked Vodafone to :
          • Please help me understand why I cannot access Wireless which is a separate feature of the handset, and strange it works with a BB1099 and not with BB299 plan on same handset?
          • Has Vodafone enabled some policy to restrict connection to external Wireless?
          • If so, what right a Service Provider has to disable such service when it has nothing to do with service provider and is purely a handset feature ?

And I was given a solution to apply for BB899 service and then I can connect to my home wireless too. This means that in order to use the WiFi service of my handset also I have to buy services from Vodafone by applying for BB899 when I already have Wireless at my home.

Ms Rupali Dhumal from Vodafone Cusotmer care calle don pretext of another issue and immediately closed the case therafter. The issue was not even looked into.

I called back and requested for a supervisor who simply refused to even come on the call.
          I have been using Vodafone Unlimited Email Plan @ Rs. 299/- and use WIFI at my home / office to browse net. I am also able to access GPRS only thru Opera Mini when outside. Vodafone should not restrict you from accessing WIFI and if it has, you can raise a compaint to their Nodal Officers, contact details available on their website. I am sure you would be heard of your complaint..

I have been using the post-paid connection of Vodafone for more than 3 ;years (No.[protected]). Earlier their was an advance rent of Rs.998/- per annum and call charges were Rs.0.50 per minute. Also, before renewal of my connection, I used to get a call from the Service Provider to renew the connection and also a confirmation message from them after taking permission from me over phone. But this time, they neither called me nor sent any message for renewal and sent a bill charging Rs.298/- per month in advance. I went to their vodaphone store twice or thrice for making query why they are charging this advance rent and every time their system was down and I came back unsatisfied. I asked them to give me the details of their new cheaper plans like Rs.0.20 per minute or per second call charges plan but unable to get the information rather they said that you either call on 111 or send a message at 111. I also sent them the message and they assured me that they will call me within 24 hrs but instead they sent me the bill of next month with same charge of Rs.298/-. It seems that they think that their customers are fools. I also took another connection (no.[protected]) by paying advance rent of Rs.1200/- per annum and requested them that as the call charges of this connection is more pls adjust this amount to my earlier connection but they refused and thus I was penalised by them for being their permanent reputed customer. Pls.do justice with me
            Hi Kuldeep,

We hope our Customer Care Team has been able to address your concerns and queries to your satisfaction. We also hope thay our team has been able to share the complete information with regards to the procedures that you need to follow, in order to migrate from pre-paid to post paid. For further information, you can write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi.

didnot get any satisfactory reply from your Nodal officer Ms Jency for my query about Voice chat but my own enqirey i know that jency told wrong messeges

.While using Vodafone voice chat IC and chat with different person but I came to realized that their your own person appointed by you ,it vodafone I can through neccessary.

vodophone appoint through an another company that"s name was spice digital that" another name celibram this company appointed to female staff. (I was cheated and have realised that your own female staff had been chatting me by waisting my time& money.The above all you have exploitted the customers innocence and trust with you and I came to know that you have appointed staffs for this pity game for voice chatting.While calling your vodafone number 111 & jency,binoy, engaged such a game.
              this is inform to jency . she replied to i dont give the details about spice digital because vodophone company procedure didinot have permited. u have only written complaint to me. i was many times i write a complaint & sumbitted to binoy &jency but no use

pls consider the case
              ratheesh
              qtiye... english nai aati to hindi me hi likh leta...

dear sirs,

my phone no. is [protected]. i had kept Rs50/- balaance in my prepaid mobile. suddenly phone rang i pressed the mobile to receive the call but some recorded voice massege flashed telling to record the caller tune. i switched off but later found Rs74/- deducted from my account giving Rs-24.59/- balance(negetive). this is forcr full entry to me personal mobile by the vodaphone service. this very disturbing by the cell phone service provider. deduct money forcibly by sending caller tune. Is it a back door bussiness. please stop this non sense. How much a caller tune costs in reality?. Also many do not like this idea of making profits. How come negetive balance generate in pre-paid sim.

Vodafone to answer me. I may go to TRAI if required. finally please stop this third rated bussiness.

Prepaid vodafone sim — What CT Deduct without any info

respected,
                sir/madam,
                this is ashwini from chembur purchase i month before vodafone prepaid sim and on next day by mistake i # i.e (hash) on friend caller tune copy and deduct mine 30rs. no doubt it was mistake but i ignore but again on 20.05.08 i got msg "Rental of Rs. 30.00/-towards CT has been deducted from your Vodafone prepaid account. The next rental is due on 18 june 2008". What hell is this without any intimation any info how vodafone services can deduct my money not stop my incoming connection too, if this problem not solved in 10min, then i have too take strick action against this in customer forum, Mine no. of vodafone no. is [protected].

pre paid of idea — about ct

hi gud morning.this is rambabu.i wmt to deactivate my caller tune.but when i sent message CT NO to 111 frm my mobile with no [protected] a was not satisfied with message like "key word wrong".pls respond to this message and deactivate my caller tune on [protected]

Vodafone — ABOUT MOBILE SIM SERVICE

I RECEIVED AN MESSAGE TODAY[protected] FROM TA-DEMO.THAT WAS AS FOLLOWS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON IN (U.E.C-INTERNL ONLINE) MOBILE AWARD PRICE 500, 000.00 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR. JEFF E-MAIL [protected]@live.com SENDAE-TA DEMO. SIR GIVE ME FULL INFORMATION...

Hello anurag,

Its a fake message. And please dont fall into such thinks. Just search in the net regarding this issue. Yourself will come to know that its fake.

Hunt

Vodafone — Unauthorized amount deduction

Sir
                I have been purchased a sim no.[protected] of Vodafone against vodafone no. [protected] on 03.10.2010 and recharched with Rs. 75/- but when the sim was activated i found zero balance, Kindly submit the detail for the same, other wise finally I have to knock the door of consumer fouram.

(Ramesh Kumar)
                Phone no. [protected]

Vodafone Prepaid — Unauthorized deduction of balance

My Vodaphone mobile numbers are [protected] and [protected]. These are prepaid connections.

Mobile number [protected]:

On February 25, 2011, Vodaphone deducated a balance of Rupees 40 from my account for the Business Ecom services. I did not subscribe for the service. I received a message from Vodaphone stating that this service is going to be activated in four hours. If you do not want the service to be activated click on no. After 2 mins, the service was activated and a balance of Rs 30 was deducated from my Vodaphone mobile number. I called 111 (customer care) and the representative told me to send a message to deactivate the service. He said that the balance will be refunded after 24 hours. I immediately sent a message to deactivate the service. The service was deactivated after 5 mins but no balance was refunded. After 24 hours on February 26, 2011, I again called up 111 for the balance. The representative was too rude and then he blamed me that I have myself activated the service and he will be unable to refund. He was very incourteous and did not refund the money as he stated. The Vodaphone customer care is too bad. They do not know how to speak to customers and also they also disconnected the call without even listening to my further arguements. Please set these people right and take an appropriate action agains them.

Abhinav Bagga
                Mob: [protected]
                email: bagga.[protected]@live.in

Dear SIr

I recently purchased a new Vodafone Postpaid Connection (Talk 299 Super Plan ) which was explained as follows ::

Monthly rent – 299
                  Local / STD 299 M2M mins free
                  50 rs. talktime next 6month v2v
                  1 localvodafone no. free lifetime
                  All Sms Tariff Available

After much of argue and hassle I finally got the verification department to agree that I was given the above stated Plan (especially the one which says 1 local v2v no free for lifetime), however upon receiving my first itemized bill I did not got the benefit of ::

- 50 rs. talktime next 6month v2v

and

- The no which is free for lifetime its usage is being deducted from the free 299 minutes , which I was told on contacting Vodafone complaints department that such is the case with Friends n Family number that the free minutes are deducted from the free number.

After a month, I finally received a complaint number REF:[protected], from Vodafone, however cant seem to find any progress.

You intervention is much appreciated, I would request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest possible opportunity

Many Thanks

Kamal Gupta

PS ;
                  A copy of the intial mail sent to me by vodafone reps. has been attached for your reference, I would like to state that I have not been able to contact this person since sale.

I also have a recorded conversation to confirm the above plan, unfortunately I did not find an option to attach on your portal however would be able to send it by post upon request .

BigtelIT Solutions <bigtelit.[protected]@gmail.com>

Regard,s

Rahul

[protected](Vodafone)
                  Hi Kamal,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aU9YUz and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I am getting calls again and from the following people. asking abour Akansha and Kushagra from
                    Arun Tiwari
                    HAFC bank – Rajori garden
                    Ansal Clasic Tower – 5th Floor
                    Phone number –[protected]

His boss name is Kapil Chouhan. Both of the have been using absuve language and are unprofessional over the phone. the people who these 2 people call every day as Kushagra and Akanksha, do not own the phone number which I have been using for the past 3 months
                    Dear Mr Kaul,

We would like to apologize on behalf of the bank officials - all our representatives are trained to be polite and respectful with customers, and we sincerely regret if the behavior of our agents has caused you distress.

We would also like to investigate your complaint further. Request you to send us an email at [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Please mention the id TTU[protected] in the subject line of your mail with the details regarding the calls, their purpose, as well as your contact details. If we find your number listed incorrectly against the details of another customer of the Bank, we shall strike it off the records and ensure you don't receive such calls in the future. Once again, we would like to extend our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank
                    If the problem doesn't gets resolved, you should contact RBI and the company will be forced to take action:

Here is the link, go to complaint form:

Share this with other victims as well and spread consumer awareness.

HDFC Bank — Customer's harrashment

Dear Customer forum dept,

I am Praveen Sharma. I hold a H.D.F.C credit card. I have made a purchase of laptop and converted the payment in 9 EMI . After that, bank says to pay 3 EMi in advance in 1st month. then each month 1 EMI. Then why they callled it 9 EMI. this is a 7 EMI system. they cheated customer. I have contacted bank. they have not satisfied me. They forwarded complain and never revert back. I had a worst banking service from H.D.F.C bank.
                    Customer Assistance HDFC Bank is that official reply From HDFC bank ??

Dear Ms Sushma / Team

This is regarding activating Vodafone Live Service on above mobile no. I would to bring to your kind notice that this service has been deactivated on my number on 25 Mar 10 after I Deactivated Vodafone Mobile Connect Service. I was surprised when I received a message of deactivating Vodafone live service for which I haven't sent any message. After this I tried to activate Vodafone Live service by sending messages but no luck and then I called your customer care no. where I put a request on 25 Mar 10 at 7 Pm but that request was not processed and again on 26 Mar 10 at 10: 29 Am I register my service request under - [protected] and I got assurance of activation of VL by evening but no activation was done.

Again I called and spoken to Rahul at 9: 30 PM on 26 Mar 10, he was so rude and don't want to solve my problem, he denied to take my request as well as he refuse to transfer my call to some senior person. I called again and requested to other executive to transfer call to some senior person, then Gurpreet came on line and she had taken my request and assured me of getting the services activated by 10 AM on 27 MAR 10. But again same no activation done. I was pissed off with this kind of services given to customers by Vodafone. Again in night I called customer care and spoken to Rajesh (Floor Supervisor) again he assured me of getting services activated in 2 hrs but after 15 mins he called back and told that same should be activated by 10 AM on 28 Mar 10. Again same story no services had been activated by given time line.

When I called around 12 noon on 28 Mar 10 I was given a crap that due to some technical reasons services is not activated, your customer care executives think that Customers are bloody fools that for activation of this small service it will take 4 days. Again I spoken to some Ms Kiran she told me that services are activated but when I tried it wan again same story.

I called again to call centre and spoken to Ravi Kumar floor supervisor he told me there is problem with my handset but I tried AIRTEL connection it was working absolutely alright for AIRTEL LIVE service. I tried this thing in another 3 handsets but same error was coming when I tried to use this service. I was given assurance activation of this service by 10 PM 28 Mar 10 but no luck.

Today morning I called your call centre and tried to speak to some senior manager but no transfer my call and I was told that a call back will be arranged by 11 AM but till now no call received from your end.

Is this the way you treat your customers. I have a suggestion please change you’re HAPPY TO HELP TO HAPPY TO TROUBLE YOU.

I am very much upset with the way you people treat your customers. Kindly get my services activated ASAP with few hours or I will take this matter to consumer Forum as I haven't requested for deactivation for this particular service which was done from your end and now for activating same it is taking so long.

Praveen Kapoor
                      I agree with Mr. Pardeep, there seems no coordination in Vodafone .I had simmiler experienc too.I visited vodafone store and asked about status of my blackberry services and I am told that my services are already disconnected while I am being sent a bill for the same .Vodafone customer care people put my no. on loop so that I would never be able to talk to customer care agent from my no. They are only to fool us not to help us .when I said them I want to disconnect my services they started passing me one to other counters and one of agent told me why I am not doing this through customer care services i.e 111.
                      Thanks Vodafone for such a nasty experience.

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yjsvodn and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                      It is really unfortunate.
                      I am facing the same problem for last 13 days now. There are no hearing of my complaint from Vodafone.

I have written at least 5 times. I don't know where to go and how to short it out.

I don't think Vodafone customer have any other options but to PORT the number to Airtel or Jio or. anyother.

My complaint / service request number is [protected].

Really disappointed with the services and attitude shown by the Vodafone People.

I have requested Vodafone to terminate my postpaid connection on the grounds of poor network and signal quality 3 months back. Immediately I recieved a call from a manager of Vodafone saying that the quality issue will be resolved with in 4 months. He said that the Vodafone will give weiver of monthly rental till the problem is resolved and requested me not to terminate the connection and so I accepted. But suprisingly the next month onwords they charged me rental. I tiik this to the notice of Vodafone and they said they'l discuss this this with their managers. They never send me the revised bill but used to call me regularly regarding my dues which I couldn't pay without they sending me the revised bill.

Resently they disconnected my phone and sent me a notice to clear the dues with penalties.
                        My points are:
                        1. My repeated grivence regarding the poor network and signal quality is not
                        resolved.
                        2. As the Vodafone manager said, they have not weived my monthly rentals.
                        3. Vodafone charged me panalties for delaying the payment for which they
                        themselves are responsible. (They did not send me the revised bill so I could
                        not pay in time).
                        4. Why should I pay penalties for the mistake of Vodafone?

I carry the Vodafone number for almost 5 years and I never defaulted or delayed in paying bills.

Please help me how can I resolve this conflict and suggest me what should I do.

Pradeep
                        Hi Pradeep,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yjmbbsf and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                        i have the same issue, some one help me regarding this

THE VODAFONE EXECUTIVE,
                          NCR/DELHI/GHAZIABAD
                          respected sir,
                          i beg to say that on my no the teriff of 89 rs which has 20000 sms free across india. i use aprox 9000 sms (i check yesterday then it showed 11000 sms) but at this time when i check my free sms it show only 993 sms. it is mistakely cut by the company.

so,i want to return my actual frees sms

kindly grant me please solve my problem

thanks you
                          your long time customer
                          rajat saxena

Vodafone SIM — wrong deduction of sms

vodafone sim Complaints - wrong deduction in sms
                          View all vodafone sim complaints
                          vodafone sim

thanks you
                          your long time customer
                          name --- rajat saxena
                          mob number-----[protected]
                          i m using vodafone no [protected] purchase a sms coupon for 30, 000sms but after sending near 12000, my main balance is deducting for every sms that i send after this on after 4pm of june 23, 2010, i call customer care 111, told me system on upgration, after that they bar my call, then i call 198 they told for to wait for 4hours, after four hour they also bar my call, after that i call more 5 time at [protected] from my idea postpaid mobile every time exeucative ask me to hold, every time they hold me for minute ask my no, after one minute of again hold they ask for my name & address again put my call on hold, after one minute of hold they say that the no which i am calling is not belong to vodafone, i tell him whole story again that i m calling from my another no beacause you barred my vodafone no she understand very well that what i m asking put my call on hold for more then 8minute & disconect my call before giving right information, luckily i have a idea postpaid no of which i make last call after understand my word customer care put my call on hold before 58minute still it is on hold, i have postpaid no & i m geting itemised bill so there will be no problem for me to hold for complete night but in morning i will definitely go to court with copy of my bill in which all these thing clearly mention. I m still listening Every i want to fly... reason for writing to tell every one how this company cheating, & ofcourse VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT HAPPY TO HELP

I am using nokia 5233. I am not able to open a website "www.zedge.com" and various other sites on my phone,using vodafone GPRS.

I had made a complaint via email on (25,March 2010)and I received a call from Ms Priyanka (Tele caller) on (26, MArch 2010) but she was not able to handle he query and said that due to availabity of virus on these sites ,it has been blocked by Vodafone.Then after she transferred my call to Ms Varsha ( correspondence officer, Gujarat circle) and she too gave me the same unfeasible answer.

There are many many websites avilable where viruses are present ,then why this particular site is blocked ???

Just forget the virus, I am providing money to use internet facility and I shall be allowed to open any website I like.

There are many other operatos like Reliance,Idea,Docomo,Bsnl,Tata.they all provide access to all websites available.I cant understand why Vodafone is doing this stupid thing???

Then after I recieved a call from Ms Madhuri (Technical Supervisor,Gujarat circle) ,she too insignificantly told that due to virus available on www.zedge.com , it has been blocked.

I am quite gloomy that Vodafone persons are giving unfeasible answers.

Ok I understand that viruses maybe available on those sites but it would be damaging those peoples system who would access them.So I just request that unblock these websites especially www.zedge.com.I dont want anything else.
                            yes I too have the same problem in Vodafone gprs... really vodafone playing tricks with their customers.
                            taking money and not providing the services.
                            mein bhi vodafone use karta hun par yeh bat such hai ki yeh log customers ko bevakuf bana rahe hai .yeh log ne bahut sari websites block kar di hai kyunki yeh websites pe se log bahut sara downloading karte hai to jo log unlimited plan use karte hai wo log ka usage kam ho jayega..company bahut chalak hai...in logo ko achhcha sabak sikahv...

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yjffpgg and we’d be happy to help.

vodafone gprs,india,gujarat — gprs

I am quite gloomy that Vodafone persons are giving unfeasible answers.

Hi Rajen,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yjhdjqc and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                            my mobile number is [protected] please deactivate fhm video services.

Vodafone I think its the world fully hopeless company, neither they have the business sense nor the ethics of business. Reliability is the matter far away from their custormer care executives. Simply ask them to do timepass with either gender colleagues. I had enrolled for postpaid connections before 10 days ago but till date it's not started. I am continiously calling on one of the executive no.[protected] but not receiving the calls. I think this is the first company such a carelss and disguisting.
                              To keep further relation with vodafone is nothing but keeping the dust bin on dining table.
                              The store where I purchased the connection is Vodafone thane west store, near malhar talkies.
                              Hi Santosh,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yzlkgxv and we’d be happy to help.

I PURCHASED LAPTOP HP PAVILION DV4 1319TU HAVING SERIAL NUMBER
                                s/n: CND9271F54
                                P/n: VB644PA#ACJ
                                AC Adapter serial
                                SPS[protected] ADT
                                Date Code 7J0974
                                MY ADAPTER IS NOT WORKING SO I SUBMITT IT TO VINTECH ELECT., PUNE AT YOUR SERVICE STATION IN PUNE, HAVING TOKEN NUMBER 19409 ON 22 MAR 10, THEY REFUSE TO CHANGE THE ADAPTER AS IT IS IN WARRANTY. PLS RESOLVE PROBLEM
                                Aug 13, 2020

I have taken three post paid connections in the name of my wife bearing No.[protected],
                                  [protected] and [protected] on 03.03.2010 under corporate scheme. My wife is
                                  working as bank officer in Punjab & Sind Bank. I was told by VODAFONE
                                  care centre sector 35 by Ms Megha that the monthly rent will be
                                  Rs.99/- and I also signed a document in which full plan was written
                                  that the monthly rent will be Rs.99/- PLUS 500 min. local mobile 2 mobile will
                                  be free plus CUG free. That's why i have taken the three connections.
                                  Previously i was using post paid connections of Airtel since 2003, I
                                  only shifted to vodafone after assuring vodafone care centre that the
                                  plan which i have signed will be given.

Now i am very surprised to see the first bill in which the company has
                                  charged Rs.150/- monthly rental instead of Rs.99/-. Then i approached
                                  to sector 35 vodafone centre and they (Megha) told me that the company will
                                  charged Rs.150/- rental instead of Rs.99/- .

No documentary proof of Rs.150/- monthly rental provided from the store,

I also talked to Ms Parampreet Walia (Store supervisor) but failed to get solution.
                                  They are pressing me to change the plan of Rs.75/- rental in which CUG is free but
                                  500 min. are not free from the next billing circle.

kindly look into the matter and solve my problem. Kindly charge
                                  Rs.99/- monthly rental as an agreement/ plan signed by me with the
                                  company otherwise i have no option to shift again to Airtel.
                                  Hi Gurdeep,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We believe that our Customer Care Team was able to provide you all the details about your tariff plan for the corporate scheme your number is registered under and we hope they have been able to advise you other available plans. Thank you for your continued patronage. For further queries or assistance, please feel free to write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com and we would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Punjab.

I am Mr A K Datta (No.[protected] at present the users of ‘Vodafone’ are not getting good services from them on the other hand they are misbehaving to the customers, not only that they are sending vague bills. In my case, they hv sent a Erroneous bill in case of my GPRS which I hv not used at all.

After calling them, ‘The Vodafone telecallers’ was unable to extend expected assistance to the old user which is not at all warranted from an esteemed organization like them. The attendants have unnecessarily complicated the matter other than resolving the issue, which has definitely shaken my firm trust for them and my other colleagues (Vodafone users) are also destitute to their services and all are firm to disconnect the line very instantly, only due to their fraud and misbehavior.
                                    how much they have charged you for GPRS ?
                                    Hi Mr. A K Datta,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yzxybok and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I had enabled Vodafone mobile connect on my postpaid mobile phone and i had agreed to pay Rs 250 rental for the same. Under this plan, I was promised 100 MB o[censored]sage free.

Once i had activated and received a confirmation, i was sent the settings of Vodafone Live (which i already have). Once i saved the settings in my mobile phone I was able to access various websites which I was not able to access previously (Such as Youtube) so, i assumed that i was being billed under the Vodafone Mobile connect plan. When my Bill was generated, I received a staggering bill of 1611 for GPRS.

Apparently Vodafone had charged me rental for the Plan and also did not give me the 100 MB free as promised. The 1024 Rupees was charged unjustly. I had sent a mail to corpcare.[protected]@vodafone.com and i got numerous calls by executives for one month but my bill was unchanged. I was not refunded any amount.

I was on roaming for 2 weeks and still i got calls from customer care executives (Which were charged to me for resolving this issue). No action was taken and nothing has changed.

I got a call 2 days back from another executive stating that 511 Rupees had been waivered from my Bill. I have no idea how they calculated this amount and when i mentioned to him that they needed to waiver 1024 Rupees from my bill, i got an indifferent reply from him "We will take your feedback".

I have been a loyal customer to Vodafone Since the old days when they were hutch. I had numbers in the Kerala circle, Karnataka Circle and Tamil Nadu circle. But, now I will no longer support vodafone and will not recommend it to anyone. I have no intention of paying my outstanding Bill unless this issue is resolved completely. You may call me on [protected] once this has been resolved.

Mazin Mahmood

Vodafone service is now become worst. They simply dont want to answer customer queries and dont want to assist their customers. They should change their slogan to "Not Happy to Help" :(

When we call 111 , there is all mess. I tried to understand it by dialing 3-4 times and requested their IVR system to email me itemized bill for the month of january , february and march 2010. Once I disconnected the call, they sent me SMS that "your request id number is[protected]" on 20th march 2010. They are still sending me soft copy of my bills. I was properly receiving ebills till december not sure what happened to them they stopped sending me bills from january 2010. I am still waiting for their emails. They simply dont care and I am not sure what they got by designing that worst IVR system which is not helping their customers.

I contacted their representative in january and february to disable ISD facility for my mobile . They told me to send sms to this and that number and assured me that they have disabled the facility and it is still active on my cell. God knows what type of staff they have and what actually they do when they disable ISD facility . I think they think disable any facility means "keep it active" .

When I try to contact their complaint department, that auto voice lady just says "Sorry we cant process your request at this time" and call get disconnected. I am not sure at what time they can process my request.

To resolve my problems I am trying to register their website at

which is also not working

it just hangs once we enter all the information and hit enter.

Do anyone knows if we can have the same number by switching to another provider ?

Rajashree
                                        Hi Rajashree,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/y8ag9p6 and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                                        Submitted details. Are you going to call me or you will communicate through email ?
                                        when I sent a message EBILL <my email addresss>, I received the message from 111 that "Please try after some time" and when I am trying to contact 198 they are saying that they are not able to process my request . What is going on ? Please change your customer service options and have the real representative talk to us else you will loose many of your customers.
                                        Still nothing ??

Vodafone Customer Care ...why you told me to submit details ???????????????????
                                        ISD is still not disabled ...Ok I will deactivate your service in this month and will switch to Airtel.

Thank you.