[Resolved]  Vodafone India — cancelation of penalty

Dear vodafone,

I had accidentally activated vodafone red x plan it was activated by mistake
I also tried calling but no help form your end as you can see it was the phase of lockodown so everything was shut even your vodafone store i had no other options to contact and i haven't activated any of your subscriptions however i don't feel comfortable paying 3000/- as an exit fee.
Due to lockdown i m not unable to pay this penalty
Aug 13, 2021
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 27, 2020
Updated by Sagar gupta gupta
Due to mistake my REDX plan Will activate so i can change my plan to my previous plan so kindly exempted my plan and change my bill so please cancel my penalty and generate my previous bill.
Due to lockdown I am unable to pay this bill
Jun 01, 2020
Vodafone India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

Please be informed that we have raised the complaint under service request number 3-[protected] and due dated on 02-JUN-2020. Please allow us to come back to you with a resolution quickly. Appreciate your patience.

Snehal