[Resolved] Vodafone India — change plan from postpaid to prepaid

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India
 Sona Kamnath on Dec 4, 2018

This Vodafone number is in use with me for almost 10 years as prepaid connection.

Recently in July 2018 I put a net pack for approx 500 rupees and when I tried to upgrade my Sim from 3G to 4G, Prepaid was changed to Postpaid stating reasons as they needed aadhar card and due to lack of proof they had to change my number to postpaid to renew my connection.

They updated that I can switch back to Prepaid after 3 months and after that Rs. 500 which I recharged as prepaid connection will be renewed

Now after 3 months, from October 25 onwards after settling all the bills when I placed a request to change back to Prepaid they constantly giving poor customer service by stating that this number will change to prepaid in 7 days and almost 6 times I visited them every week and still not changing from Postpaid.

I have already called customer care and raised complaint to Vodafone. But no action still but fake promises.

Can this be taken into consideration and help in changing my visit number from post paid to Prepaid.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2019

[Dec 05, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi!

That's not the experience we want you to have :( We will get in touch with you soon.

Vodafone India