Vodafone India — complaint against vodafone store employee

Krina Gandhi on Feb 6, 2019
Vodafone store near l. P. Savani road, surat, gujarat (395009) is not serving well to the customer. I've visited store to deactivate services and to change my postpaid plan on 25th dec 2018 and my token no. Is 313. But they just changed plan and not put any effort about some random services about which i'm not aware of! I've also asked for the other rental services which are activated and charging extra ₹90 each month and asked to deactivate the same but they didn't gave any attention to it! Though i have to pay extra rentals for this unknown services since two months as it's not deactivated! I've visited again the same store today on 6 feb 2019 and my token no. Is 258 and now they want me to pay for same unknown services for upcoming months also as it's not been deactivated by them.
I've been really pissed off because of their irresponsible behaviour as i've to take back to back leaves on my work just to know the details but it doesn't seem to paying me off. Rather than paying ₹389 which is actual charge of my rental with gst, but i'm paying ₹450 and have to pay the same till they don't deactivate that unknown service. Being affected because of poor service of vodafone store in adajan, surat, gujarat as i'm still paying extra money for some random services which actually not serving me! Vodafone store should not write 'happy to help' as it doesn't seem to be helping anymore with happiness!

complaint against vodafone store employee

[Feb 06, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Hi!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon.

Vodafone India