[Resolved] Vodafone India — deductions

Shruti9192 on Mar 4, 2019
In the past, vodafone team used to keep on automatically activating vas services on my number & deducting charges for the same for which i raised a complaint to them. Post the complaint they reversed the amount to my mobile balance & activated vas blacklisting service on my number to ensure no vas service is activated on my number in future. But again on 12th feb, despite of my complaints in the past & activation of vas blacklisting service from vodafone team's side, again amount of rs. 49 has been deducted from my account for which i did not even received any message or communication. I got to know about the deductions once i contacted their customer executive about my balance. I wrote a complaint again for the same on which i am not receiving a proper response & when i try to contact them on 198 (Vodafone customer complaint number), it says my calling service has been barred, but this happen only when i try to call on 198 while for every other number, my calling service works normally.

This is completely against trai rules & cheating on customer. I needs your help in resolving the issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019

[Mar 05, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Hi!

Kindly help us with your contact number using the following link, we will connect with you to discuss http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India
Updated by Shruti9192, Mar 12, 2019
Shared on the given link

19732