Vodafone India — DotBot pack

Crazzy vodafone👎 cheater company has been always activating all type of #### packs on my number and the top on list is dotbot pack u crazzy fools i[censored] want to eat ppls money then pls cme here and begg to ppl they might gve ur company some money instead o[censored] ppl lootafying customers on these value adds services ..u Vodafone daakus ...dnt worry Il become gabbar for u guys..vodafone dotpack mat Dena warna gabbar aa jayega😈

[Jan 24, 2017] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Yeah ; even I faced the same issue . I've been subscribed for DOTBOT without any intimation . My Vodafone number is [protected]. Please do solve this .
[protected]-has been activated with DOTBOT Pack without any intimation or request&deducted Rs.15!Do deactivate!
35 rs are deducted for dotbot pack and also 150 rs for vodafone tv activation even i didn't requested fot that..

Vodafone is a cheater.. they looted away my balance..

I want my balance back or else will say bye to vodafone
Dotbot pack, we didn't subscribe anything they have deducted Rs75...just refund the money to [protected]...middle finger to Vodafone each and every week same problem occurs
Worst deduction of money without subscription
Hi, When i on my internet it is activating VAS services (Like "DOTBOT") without any intimation or confirmation. Vodafone is deducting money from main balance.

Please look into the issue.
What is dotbot ? My 25 rs deducted when I could not subscribe any plan ..this is very poor policy of Vodafone shame on you ...
Rs 50 has been deducted from my main balance with no intimation of DOTBOT pack. This has been done before with other plans. This is just like robbing money from the customers. Very bad customer service.

Vodafone India