Vodafone India — double recharge of same amount after one failed transaction

I have recharged my vodafone mobile no [protected] of rs.199 on 30.01.2019 but it was not successful so again i have recharged with same amount and it was successful then. But very next day i received the message that my mobile rechrge is successful of rs. 199. And my account also debited twice. Now the problem is my validity priod is showing only for 28 day. So what about another recharge? Where my validity period and data pack will be getting carry forward or it will laps after 28 days? Is there any way to reverse back the amount in my account?
Please clarify and do the needful at earlist. My both reference id as below:
Ref no. Onr[protected] on 30.01.2019
Ref no. Onr[protected] on 31.01.2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Vodafone is a nice network that is not friendly
I do not have many time to tell the caller tone set and do not have a response to this bad network
Written many times earlier that my [protected]@gmail.com email ID is receiving bill for number I am not using but no response. If it is cyber crime Case then Vodafone should better get an answer ready for it.

Vodafone India