Vodafone India — Excessive Bill Charges

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have a post paid connection [protected], on which the dues unpaid as of 23rd Dec 2016 was 3440 Rs, to which also I had issues. Vodafone Company sends two gentleman to my residence for recovering the money. I agree to pay some amount of Rs 2000 and 1000 I would pay later by week end. These gentlemen said We will come back in the next week and collect the entire 3440. After a weeks time I get a call from a lady with very unprofessional and high level tone saying If you done clear the dues we will file a complaint and then you will have to pay double the amount i.e 28, 000/- listening to this tone I told her I will complaint of this. At this she disconnects and calls me after 10 mins apologizing for the behavior.
After two day again two gentleman come from Vodafone at my residence and tell my Mother threatening that If the payment is not done a Police Complaint will be filed.
I am being threat about legal notice on every calls from Vodafone. I have even told them to register a complain but still it was not done. Today I have filled a complaint and I have got the complaint no[protected]
The Customer care tell me the usage charge of Rs 7, 638 is the charges of Internet used on the phone. Honestly even if I have travelled abroad and used internet, I am pretty sure the internet charges will be less than this.
If the said issue is not resolved with the standard time. I will be forced to take further action.

[Jan 20, 2017] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sandra Rodrigues Jan 25, 2017

Its been 5 days post the complaint is posted and the issue is still un resolved.
Now the company has even started sending letters on Advocates letter head stating By Ordinary.
The letter date says 18th January, 2017. I have received the letter today 25th January, 2017.
It states that If I haven't cleared the dues within seven days they will take further legal action on the same. If it was sent on t18th January, 2017 why is that its being delivered to me today.
Is it that Vodafone Essar is not bothered about their Customer ?? The rating for customer satisfaction for Vodafone stand 25 % on this forum.
Honestly, If by posting complaint on this Forum is not helping then where would a consumer go ?
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This morning i got a msg from Vodafone.
Rs.49 deducted for Hotshots services.
I not want this service. Its by mistake vua internet. Plz refund.

Vodafone India