Vodafone India — extremely poor customer service and duping customers and extracting sensitive information

I am a consumer of vodafone postpaid service. Based on one of their plans they have given me insurance policy to cover any damage to my phone. A month ago the screen of my phone got damaged. So i raised a claim for the same. The reference number for the same is claim reference no. [protected].

These people have collected all the sensitive information documents like my aadhar card, pan card, my marriage certificate, images of my broken phone, aadhar & pan card of my husband etc.
Its been 1 month & there is no resolution at their end. All they do is send an email of incomplete documents ask new set of documents. By doing so they have delayed the process by 1 month.

What should i as a consumer do now?

To verify the documents they have taken 1 month this shows the inefficiency of the team. Extremely bad service, duping customers by providing fake promises of insurance.

I will have to move to consumer court if appropriate action is not taken.

They are just doing fake advertisements and duping customers. Strict action should be taken against them vodafone india and vodafone shield

[Jun 01, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0