[Resolved] Vodafone India — fake commitment

Mubarak Ali Khan on May 3, 2020
Hi vodafone,

Every time getting a different answer without listen a call recording.
If that plan is not available then why he offered me

Now i have a confirmation mail also.

fake commitment
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-03 22:30:34
Hi vodafone, I am requesting you to please share the call observation which i make you on 04-feb-2020 and also find the attachment for reference. As i remember that wrong commitment done by your agent, so please change my plan to inr 199.00 per months as soon as possible as per agent commitment. Please don't call me without listen a call recording. Its mental harassment case on you with compensation as you making a call me again and again without reading mail properly. If that is not available then why your agent advised me about 199 plan. I need call observation of this. First you need to play a call recording to me which i made on 04-feb-2020. From last three days you are telling me that there was no call recording of 04-feb-2020 then from where you now find the call recording of that, let me listen a call recording may be you are telling a lie. Every time getting a different answer without listen a call recording. If that plan is not available then why he offered me Now I have a confirmation mail also received on 17 Apr 2020.

[May 04, 2020] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2020
Dear Customer,

We have tried contacting you at 03:12 PM, However, there seems to be no response from your end. Please feel free to get back to us if the issue still persists. You can write us on email id [protected]@vodafoneidea.com for further assistance.

Snehal