[Resolved]  Vodafone India — fooling customers (vodafone store, rai market, ambala cantt haryana

Vodafone store - rai market ambala has got the worst staff that any store can have. Staff member-ms. Seema n the store manager lady aswell are so rude to the customers.
I had requested to port my vodafone number from postpaid to prepaid. My postpaid services were suspended on my request but the prepaid number didnot start working because inspite of charging me rs500 for the recharge, they didnot recharge my number. As a result of which my number was out of service for 3 days. As i was told by seema that i cannot get the first recharge done from anywhere else.
Today i went to the same store n asked them the reason n clarification about not recharging my number, the answer i get is that i didnot remind them n the manager tells me if it was so urgent to keep the number running then why didnt i get the recharge done from outside.
The manager told me this n just walked away.
The stafd was so rude.
When i asked them to be polite n watch her tone, she says - main toh aise e baat karungi.
This shows the standard of vodafone employs.
The way they behave with customers clearly shows how much vodafone cares for their customer.
I am going to take it to consumet court soon as i am not here to take # from below standard people like this.
Just waiting to see what action vodafone takes
I can be contacted on [protected].

Your service sufferer
Udhay
Ambala cantt
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Hi!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon.

Vodafone India