Vodafone India — give me this offer

Gurcharan Singh Brar Jeeda on Sep 10, 2017
You are not giving me the offer described in the massage you sent. I have sent you many emails regarding this offer. Now immediately give me the offer described (Dear customer! Buy a new vodafone connection & get unlimited all calls +1gb 3g data per day. Recharge with rs.343 on your 4g handset & enjoy benefits for 1 year  ) otherwise i will go to consumer court against vodafone. My vodafone mobile no [protect]. Cont. No.[protect]

[Sep 10, 2017] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Msg check kar vapis, free ke bhav me data lena he aur complaints karni he
This is regarding complaint against vodafone store kalkaji G block, they took 101 FRC amount still i am waiting for it to be done from past 3 days.
Please sir sim no. 9053270031 details full please sir request
Kindly deactivate my number 916014444.

Request to address the complaint to closure.

Tried to connect to Vodafone care executive, but post request they put on hold to infinite time.
It's been 2 working days, since my request for sim activation has been denied and also lack of response on attempt to make personal enquiry, from Vodafone Anna nagar branch in madurai.
I hv confirmed by Vodafone that I hv 3G balance of 800MB + and balance has been deducted from main voice balance account .. I suffered 2 hours in the stree.. this not first time they r cheating to o me ... kindly treat as priority..
I want to know why my Vodafone number is not showing signal as before signal was there even if I put it in different phone there is no signal my Vodafone number is 7547065677 so I want you to look into the matter
I am trying to deactivate this number from a long time, but my request is not being taken care.
Request you to please help me in this regards.
Provider: Vodafone, West Bengal

Milan
Of late we are facing very poor connectivity on Vodsafone 4G and are unable to connect to any sites. The location is Culbavour Village, Opp Pheonix Market City, Near Bhavna Apartments, Kurla, Mumbai 400 070. Please look into the matter and revert urgently.
Thank You.

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone India - give me this offer