[Resolved] Vodafone India — incoming and outgoing sms blocked for more than 15 days

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 vasantha padmagirison on Mar 3, 2019
I changed to a new 4g sim on my existing vodafone connection around 7th of feb. Since then outgoing and incoming sms have been blocked on my sim. I have raised four complaints to vodafone, whose tele agents give a standard answer of we will resolve within 24 - 48 hours. I am now tired of this drastically poor customer service from vodafone. Without sms i cant even port.

Vodafone if customer service does matter to you then please solve this issue... And please dont reply that you'll revert in 24-48 hours. Your service guys are totally pathetic!

Refer complaint numbers[protected],[protected],[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019

[Mar 03, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Hi Vasantha!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon. Kindly help us with your registered contact
number and alternate contact number using the following link http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India