Vodafone India — money taken as security purpose and other amts not refunded back

102/1A COSSIPORE ROAD, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Rohan_shaw98 on Nov 14, 2019
I opted for data entry jobs on quikr.com. I got a call from the vodafone company for work from home online jobs. They asked for rs 1999 for security purpose and told money will be refunded in 24hr not refunded. Next they told me sir you need to pay rs 3710 then our system will refund back that rs (1999 + 3710) just in 2hr. Why they needed rs 3710 for document verfication. As student i said sir i dont have money they told sir until u pay rs 3710 we cant refund back the security. After sending 50 data entry which they were not concerned about. After 2days they said sir u dont have a noc certification. You need to pay rs 3250 our system is not taking it otherwise u will not get back the money u deposited early. As student i got into this web because for me rs 5709. I was helpless at that moment. I had to pay rs 3250. They are now not pick up any calls and sent 5 mails not responded a single mail. I have all the emails sent by them initially for payment. And numbers of the providers.

[Nov 15, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rohan_shaw98, Nov 14, 2019
Total Amount of Rs 8959 taken and not refunded back. No details about my jobs is being provided to me please check .
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Vodafone contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Gipsy.
Updated by Rohan_shaw98, Nov 16, 2019
First of all I am not a vodafone mobile user, second I have opted adn registered for Vodafone Work From Home Online Data Entry Job from this site http://www.homeworkonlinelink.com/. Second is this your verified mail id or not please check [protected]@gmail.com. I have all mails sent by them and numbers too. They are not responding to my calls and mail.Thank u

20746
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - money taken as security purpose and other amts not refunded back