[Resolved] Vodafone India — network issue from last 6 months

New Delhi, Delh, India
 Mubarak Ali Khan on Feb 17, 2019
Dear chandan,

Why again and again i am getting time and not getting a solution. So listen finally from my side that i am not going to pay the bill for this month till my network problem not resolve. If you want then you can block my number i don't care. Why will i pay to you without using my full plan. Your technicians also told me that network is very poor at your area and your case is on fast track so your problem will resolve in 24hrs. I think you people don't want old customer. So i am requesting you again that please stop my all services as i am not going to pay a single rupee. I am also going to share the emails on social media which i am receiving from you again and again with time extend.

Worst service from last 6 months.

Mubarak ali khan
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2019

[Feb 17, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Hi!

That's not the experience we want you to have. We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon. Kindly help us with your alternate contact number using the following link http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India