Vodafone India — network, signal and tower problem

25 PARI STREET,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 chidu54 on Nov 11, 2019
Calls are not clear, breaking, tower issues, signal etc. Complained several times, no action is taken, and they themselves send mail, saying issue is resolved. Last week, went to your adayar mobile store, and complained, where mr. Sethuraman, took the complaint, and confirmed technical person will visit our place on 5/11/19, so far nobody visited nor called us.
I hope this is escalated to higher authorities, and resolve. Vodafone people in that store was suggesting us to move, to any other service provider. This shows the arrogant attitude.

[Nov 11, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by chidu54, Nov 12, 2019
I have still not got any response, nor anyone calling me to sort out the problem.I suggest, some technical people are sent to my residence, to understand the problem and resolve to our satisfaction.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our record, we would like to inform you that your concern has been raised under ref no. [protected] is in progress and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Gipsy.