Vodafone India — no network

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 ipeecee on Nov 20, 2018
This is in reference to my parent's vodafone nos. [protected] (Ashit chowdhury), and [protected] (Mridula chowdhury). The address is 9/20, moore avenue, kolkata-700040. Every day we receive a message that vodafone network has been upgraded, but the signal strength is weak and there is no internet access with 4g handset and sim. I have complained several times to customer care and there has been no resolution. And other vodafone nos. Faces the same issue in this area. And for your information, we live in the 1st and 2nd floor and it is not covered by high rises or any other things that can block the network. It is not ground floor or basement. I wrote to appellate team and they just sent a mail that it will be resolved, but nobody reached out to us and hasn't done anything to resolve the issue. Why are we paying to vodafone! This biggest telecom people only knows to cheat people.

[Nov 20, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have visited civil line Jhansi Vodafone store for sim replacement and they have charged 95 rupees without any receipt. And they are saying this is Vodafone official charges that Vodafone not showing anywhere.

20141