[Resolved] Vodafone India — no service from after migration from postpaid to prepaid

Bangalore North,, India
 MOHAMMED AMEEN PASHA on Dec 6, 2019
I migrated my vodafone postpaid to prepaid its more than 24 hours after address verification, but still the service is not resumed, i contacted customer care number of times they said service will resume in 4 hours it did not happen again i called they said it will take 24 hrs it did not happen, again i called they said it will happen after 12:00 am. They took 496 3 months plan money at the date of migration. I am missing important calls from past 24 hrs... Please do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2020

[Dec 06, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MOHAMMED AMEEN PASHA, Dec 07, 2019
Still i did not get my service its more then 48 hrs..i am making calls every 2 hrs but they are taking 2 hra 1 hr time to resume service but still not getting my service... please do the needful this is my primery number i am loosing important calls
Updated by MOHAMMED AMEEN PASHA, Dec 08, 2019
Today is the 4th day still my service is not resumed..and bad thing is now they are not responding to my calls.. who should i need to contact now
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Vodafone contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Avinash

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [323]

20918
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - no service from after migration from postpaid to prepaid