[Resolved]  Vodafone India — not getting porting code

I am trying to port my vodafone number which i am using since last october to docomo and for doing so i send the msg (Port [protected]) to receive my code but everytime i am sending the message i am getting a reply like ”hello! The number you are requesting for porting is allocated for our internal purposes. Hence please contact our customer care for further details” and so accordingly i contact the customer number several times and everytime they told that wait for few hours it will be done but in reality nothing is being done. I want to change my network but the vodafone is not allowing me to do so i want to register a complain against vodafone for not allowing me to port my number although according to the new govt. Rule mobile number portability is applied all over india. Please inquire and take action accordingly.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 Hi!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon.

Vodafone India