[Resolved]  Vodafone India — number deactivated

Address:Mysore, Karnataka

Dear sir/ma'am
My vodafone no. [protected] which was ported in vodafone 6 months back in mysuru, karnataka is deactivated now. I got the message from vodcare to submit the documents on 25/02/2020 and on 26/02/2020 i submitted the documents but still it got deactivated. I have to go through interview calls. I missed my call today.
Will it get activated, otherwise this time i will take this case to huge level, because of this i missed my interview call.
Anuj sohani
*instead o[censored]nderstanding the situation the so called may i help was asking for money for one of the scheme and saying to get it converted in postpaid. Shame on you. My future is in vain.. And you guys are caring for your scheme.
Apr 3, 2020
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 01, 2020
Vodafone India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Vodafone contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further. Else you can visit nearest Vodafone store or reach us on 199 for further assistance.

Regard,