Vodafone India — phone number has been deactivated before expiry the existing plan

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 anirban2016 on Apr 11, 2019

My name is anirban paul and my phone number is [protected]. This sim had activated from kolkata. But now im in pune. My existing plan validity will be expire on 22nd april 2019. But today is 10th april 2019. But since morning no network was showing.

I have called to vodafone customer care 4 times. They told me my sim had been deactivated due to no recharge for last 3 months. But my last recharge was rs. 398 on 29th january 2019 which will be expire on 22nd april 2019.

But i didn't receive any phone calls or sms from vodafone regarding any information about this. Without any prior intimation they cannot deactivate my sim.

Vodafone customer care executives told me to visit vodafone store in kolkata. But right now im in pune. So its not possible to go to kolkata for activate sim card where my plan is still active.

This is my primary phone number. This number has linked with all portal like banking as well as other important portal. It's very difficult for me without this number.

Last call with vodafone executive was 2 hours while almost 1:45 minutes i was just waiting to talk with the senior. But vodafone senior executive didn't talked to me.

Please take a moment to look into this matter and take a necessary steps for the same.

[Apr 11, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

19868
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - phone number has been deactivated before expiry the existing plan