Vodafone India — postpaid to prepaid

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 rathinamala on Feb 14, 2019
For past three months i'm walking to vodafone outlet at nsr road, saibaba colony, coimbatore for the conversion of postpaid to prepaid of my number [protected].
All required documents submitted and they gave the prepaid sim card also. But till now i'm in the post paid connection and i am paying heavily in the postpaid scheme.in spite of repeated visit to the outlet, the employees who don't care about the complaints i gave so far. Even now, my bill amount till 19.02.2019 is 209/-. Why should i be in trouble unnecessarily for which i have submitted all documents and followed the procedure. I have asked them to change the sim card into my name (Dr. J. Rathinamala) which was in vishnuvardhan's name (My son). They didn't do that also. Hope to get action on this. Expecting my next month should be prepaid.

[Feb 14, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rathinamala, Feb 14, 2019
Since the prepaid SIM CARD is with me now, its better to activate it soon
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Hi!

That's not the experience we want you to have. We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon. Kindly help us with your alternate contact number using the following link http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India