Vodafone India — prepaid to postpaid

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Santanu Sanyal on Apr 19, 2019
Harassment
I was a contented vodafone customer for 16 years since 2003. But i had to receive absolute non-cooperation and harassment from the vodafone staff at hazra vodafone service center, kolkata on 15th april 2019 when i had gone to change my micro sim in to a normal sim against my vodafone prepaid no [protected]. According to him if i have to get a normal sim card in exchange of the micro sim card he would have to delete my account and create a new one.in this way he pressurized me to get into a vodafone postpaid connection for 90 days. That very evening i called up the vodafone customer care and told the agent the full incident since i very much wanted to maintain a prepaid connection. He told me that i can change from a postpaid connection to a prepaid one if i pay the vodafone postpaid bill from 15th to 18th of april (The new sim connection of postpaid given to me).
I felt a bit relieved and went to the same vodafone store at hazra yesterday evening i. E. 17th of april and requested the customer care agents to change my postpaid connection to prepaid & agreed to pay the charge of postpaid connection for 4 days. They said i would not be able to do anything and am bound to maintain a postpaid connection in my existing number for 90 days.
I was a satisfied customer of vodafone but now i am eager to get rid of it & really unhappy about the harassment
Anirban bhadra
#[protected]

[Apr 19, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0