Vodafone India — refund for failed transaction via my vodafone app

Dear team vodafone (Kol),

Greetings,

I am extremely shocked to see such a unprofessional behaviour from such a esteem organisation.

Today around at 8:30 pm, i made a recharge from my vodafone app for my wife's prepaid no. For rs. 509 of super pack the balance got deducted from my bank a/c accordingly as i use to pay for my postpaid connection, after returning from office i got to know that the recharge is unsuccessful but the amount has been debited from my bank a/c.

On call up at your customer care no. An associate told me that since my wife no. Is recently migrated from postpaid to prepaid it needs some kind of start up recharge of rs. 56 + 1 or something!

Now my questions is that why was this not told by the customer service associate at the store where they postpaid to prepaid migration was done??

Do you guys expect us to research about this things??

Is this the quality of service we can expect from an organisation as vodafone???

And lastly why was the balance deducted from my bank a/c in the first place if recharge was not applicable.

It seems like the organisation doesn't value its prepaid customer if this is the scenario i will be force to shut down 40 of vodafone corporate connection been in use under my control.

Transaction no: onr[protected]
Mobile no: [protected]

I have been using vodafone from my teenage i never expected such kind of behaviour,

I request you to refund the money debited from my bank a/c within 72 hrs to the respective bank a/c or-else i will take this up in a different manner.

Being a part of a pioneer organisation i don't want to proceed in that way, you guys have 72 hrs to refund my money.

I am attaching the all the relevant document for you reference.

Kindly look into the matter & refund my money.

Niladri sikder

refund for failed transaction via my vodafone app

[Feb 28, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Niladri sikder, did you get refund?

Vodafone India Phone