[Resolved] Vodafone India — regarding refund the value added service charges

Shallender Yadav on Nov 23, 2017
I have received the bill dated 21.11.2017 for amount of rs. 541. For your kind information it is mentioned here that i have use only rs. 50.78 as usages charges as mentioned in the bill and my plan is only 124 p. M, in this way i am liable to pay only 124+50.78+30 (Service tax) = 205 only. Hence you added the 335 extra charge. Now you are requested to refund the rs. 335 to my account and revised the my bill.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 23, 2017
I called in vodafone customer care on 14.11.2017 and complaint about the value added service charge, on this vodafone customer Executive assured me that the amount of Rs.284/- will be refunded and Value added service also be deactivated, but Value added service not deactivated. further i call on 16.11.2017 in Customer Care and complaint about the same on this further Rs. 307.98 refunded to my account, but Value added service not deactivated. I further call Customer care on 21.11.2017 and complaint the same, on this Rs. 116.82 refunded to my account, but service not deactivated.
Now, I have received the bill dated 21.11.2017 of amount Rs. 541/-. As per bill dated 21.11.2017 my plan is 124/- per month and my usages is only 50.78. in this way i am liable to pay only 124 Monthly Rental + 50.78 Usages Charges + 30 Service Tax Total = 205/-
In this bill company added wrongly 335/- Value Added Service Charge to me.
Now you are requested to refund the amount of Rs. 335/- to me as you added the wrongly in the bill and transfer the my Number from Post Paid to Prepaid.

[Nov 23, 2017] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0