[Resolved] Vodafone India — regarding tracking the details of an unknown vodafone mobile number

ayushiengg on Apr 18, 2018
HELLO SIR,
Since last month I am getting calls and missed calls from an unknown no. i.e. [protected]. I got a number of missed calls from this number at around 12 A.M. on 22 march. Last month, person on this number asked me about my bank details also. When i denied he started giving me missed calls, calls on my number also continuously send me messages on whatsapp. Few days ago the person demanded me for 34, 000 rs. When i checked on true caller for the details, I found that it is a Vodafone company number. I am completely disturbed since last month.
Please inform me about all the details of this number as much soon as become possible.
AYUSHI SHARMA
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2019

[Apr 19, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ayushiengg, Apr 21, 2018
Please send me the details of this number on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
Ayushi Sharma

20547
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - regarding tracking the details of an unknown vodafone mobile number