Vodafone India — rude behavior by employee in park st store

57 Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Sunita Alexander on Nov 12, 2019
I have lost my idea sim card a few months back after which i went time and again to vodafone store for new sim card (After the merger) but i was told idea sim not available. Today again i went to the dalhousie store but they send me to the park st store. There an employee called tanmay spoke very rudely and told me to go to idea store in howrah or alipore, when i told him to give me the address he again spoke rudely and told you write on your own. The store was empty there was no reason for him to talk to a customer like that. Please look into the matter.

[Nov 12, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Vodafone contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Gipsy.

Comments

I paid amount thru internet banking . Please find attached file not geeting any activation message yet.

My mobile no -[protected]

20746
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - rude behavior by employee in park st store